2018 Worlds Exhibition Gala | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Exhibition Gala

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
:laugh: The sparkle underwear is something else! At the same time...strangely classly.

Hey cameraman stop zooming out, gosh!

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Lovely from Carolina...is there a possibility she will continue past this season?

Lota

Record Breaker
Lol, several "this fall was totally planned, yup" elements in throughout this gala :laugh:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
:yahoo: Brilliant news! :biggrin: I started watching their skates from the beginning on Youtube and Morgan has become such an amazing pairs skater it's hard to believe he hasn't done it his whole career. Vanessa of course, is always fab!

Whoot! That was awesome!

Being live there and seeing all those pairs, it really struck me that so many of them became a quality teams starting really from ho-hum level, Vanessa/Morgan, Kirsten/Michael, Miriam/Severin... Pairs final was the best event for me, hands down, thanks to all amazing pairs who totally resurrected the discipline

echeveria

3a-1/2lo-3f
On the Ice
the quick zoom in and out in time with the music is not working for me, sorry. nathan's doing great tho- love it.

Crystal7

Final Flight
This kind of connection between a skater and the audience, that reaction makes me teary-eyed. Really, that is pure beauty... A skater show his/her heart to audience and they feel and interpret this... That's moving. :)

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Didn't she have bejeweled undies once upon a time during a comp?

I have a headache from the camerawork. Sigh.

I think she did! I remember reading something about it. It probably only looks good under Gala lights to be honest...seems a bit over the top for a regular competition.

Lota

Record Breaker
I'm probably the only one, but I actually like the glow sticks, they make the arena look very festive :laugh: (though the camera man focusing on them does hurt my eyes :hopelessness: )

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Nathan will bring new music to figure skating I think. He seems to like some out of the box choices. I love his SP music. I'm considering buy it on itunes.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The zoom out helped her in this case TBH.

Oh was that a fall? I thought she might have been doing one of those weird ice slides all the kids are doing.

Nathan is into this program here, rock out! :rock: