2018 Worlds Exhibition Gala | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Exhibition Gala

Beckett

Rinkside
List and order of partipants

Looking forward to seeing Aljona and Bruno, who missed the Olympics Gala. Glad they'll be going last here. I wonder if they'll be doing Carry You. I honestly have quite a soft spot for their Up All Night ex that they've done at other galas this season.

I guess Shoma's not going to be resting that ankle just yet. Hope he recovers quickly.

Hayashi

Rinkside
Shoma shouldn't be in the list. He suppose to be taking care of his injury, Hope he does not jump or make some 3Toeloop or something similar and no quads :mad:
I want to see them all :cheer:

Wilwarin

On the Ice
Suddenly realize the gala starts in half an hour? hmmm maybe it's not a good time to fall asleep:yahoo:

LadyB

Record Breaker
No Piper and Paul????? Is there anything wrong with them or are the hosts just plain shat? Since Olys they've danced themselves into people's hearts. I've never read so many supporting posts for them like this time and they ignore them, taking Hawayek/Baker (10th) instead??? Oh well :confused:

BabblingBrook

On the Ice
I'm curious what Vale and Ondrej are going to show us today - they said they want to show us something special so no Barbie girl

LadyB

Record Breaker
I hope T/M skate to ‘Ordinary People’ again. The tender loving romance is a more believable performance for them than Candyman.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry, I was having my dinner and forgot to put this up.

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...pionship/f867884e-49f5-40bb-8ef9-ed599d05a91f

Unfortunately, Eurosport are not showing the Gala LIVE on their linear channels.

...BUT, there will be highlights later on at various times depending on where you are.

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZFhgQsUMAAvWl9.jpg

Hope this helps.

Right, back to my dinner.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan