Nathan Chen | Page 362 | Golden Skate

Nathan Chen

SkatingMusic

On the Ice
Nathan apparently likes math and bio. Among all the potential majors he mentioned, statistics might be the least time consuming, which will be a good thing.

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
I wonder if Nathan has ever taken statistics before lol

I guess he could have as part of his high school curriculum

Nathan has a mathematical mind for sure

1111bm

Final Flight
Nathan apparently likes math and bio. Among all the potential majors he mentioned, statistics might be the least time consuming, which will be a good thing.

Not sure about this... :laugh: he may not need to complete lab courses and such and there might be less "memorising facts", but still... friend of mine studied statistics and I'd say it's definitely more ambitious than econ.

SkatingMusic

On the Ice
Not sure about this... :laugh: he may not need to complete lab courses and such and there might be less memorising facts, but still... friend of mine studied statistics and I'd say it's definitely more ambitious than econ.

Oh no. Just when I thought things become more manageable:).

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
SkatingMusic - good point, if he already took AP Calc at like 15, likely he also took AP Statistics

hmm - maybe he’s interested in a career in analytics with the NBA !

SkatingMusic

On the Ice
SkatingMusic - good point, if he already took AP Calc at like 15, likely he also took AP Statistics

hmmm - maybe he’s interested in a career in analytics with the NBA !

Yep. AP Stats makes the most sense. I can’t picture him taking AP US History -:).

Nathan can work as a Data Scientist for NBA.

hhh

TBFF is my 📲 and maybe few bites of browni
Final Flight

Part time job, whichever team hires him will dominate jk, maybe.

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
Nathan and Karen (not dancing to MJ) - it it just me - or do they kinda look like a couple?

hhh

Final Flight
Yep. AP Stats makes the most sense. I can’t picture him taking AP US History -:).

Nathan can work as a Data Scientist for NBA.

He will have his own firm for NBA and FS, maybe do a lil contract job for Nike if he fees like it. Meanwhile, his bio lab is researching plant-based nutrients that fights terminal illnesses.

@ yyyskate I think so, at least the suit is buttoned enough to cover the long tie ☺️ Did Alex helped him out?

alexaa

Final Flight

AP statics is easier than AP Cal, quite some students takes AP statistics before AP Calculus, so he could probably take AP statistics around 15

And he must be good at Physics too. There was an interview before Olympics, he talked about something like if he is not the best in class, he specifically mentioned " like Physics", he would be upset.

When did he take his SAT subject, usually students would take subject test right after pre cal.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
@hhh, Nathan's white shirt sleeve is significantly longer than his suit. is this the correct way to wear?

hhh

Final Flight
I think he’s debating whether to put on his Smooth Criminal costume and wow crowd and forgot to drop the pose.