Crazy predictions thread 2018-19 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Crazy predictions thread 2018-19

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Eteri and BOrsed decide to team up and marry. So Eteri becomes Eteri Orser from TCC-70.
She will be focused on training juniors, Brain will train them after 18.

Omg [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I wonder if Eteri reads GS cause she’s certainly active on Instagram, she would be outraged at such a thought [emoji23] I love this

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Omg [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I wonder if Eteri reads GS cause she’s certainly active on Instagram, she would be outraged at such a thought [emoji23] I love this

i think Orser may have more of an issue with it that she would LOL

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Uhm... so Orser decides he's not gay anymore I guess? :laugh:

Okay I will have a go at this, I love making stuff up :biggrin:

1. Alina cannot get her jumps back after her sudden growth spurt and does not win anything next season (so Eteri doesn't get any senior medals), then retires after another year of struggle aka 2nd Lipnistkaya :(

2. Satton gets super strong, her jumps improve and she gets on every podium.

3. Medvedeva struggles a lot, falls on every single lutz but manages to get on some podiums, she is visibly determined to win in Beijing.

4. Osmond defends her World Title.

5. Higuchi defends her Silver at Worlds.

5. Savchenko is bored as hell and pesters Bruno to come back, he agrees and they win everything next season :biggrin:

6. Duhamel is even more bored than Aljona, she tries to compete in singles and manages to win 3rd at Nats!

7. Wenjing's ankles miraculously heal :pray:

8. Yuzuru decides he needs another ultimate goal so 3rd Olympic consecutive gold and 4A seems like reasonable targets to him, he starts to work towards this. He goes back to old patterns - loses SC and 4CC and wins NHK, GPF and Worlds again :laugh:

9. Javi gets bored with his everyday life and comes back for "one more season" :biggrin: he wins silver at Worlds and GPF ^^

10. Virtue and Moir decide shows are not enough and there's no reason to retire since they are the best, they come back and win everything.

11. Papadakis and Cizeron are mad that VM are back, Gui goes on a instagram rant about how they can't win anything and VM are to old to compete, then decides to file a complaint to ISU and pesters them to establish an age limit in ID :laugh:

12. Nathan doesn't win anything and goes Polina Edmunds.2 and leaves FS for collage after having a poor season.

13. Boyang Jin unveils his giant potential under Orser, wins bronze at Worlds and GPF and gold at 4CC again :love:

If the first one happened my life wouldn’t be worth living any more, I would grieve for the rest of eternity
How dare you suggest such a thing
Hahhahah just kidding I know this is just a crazy fun prediction thread but still if it did happen I would lose a part of my heart because Alina is fav child [emoji26][emoji26][emoji33]

moriel

Record Breaker
Meh, tbh I would love Eteri to marry some russian oligarch (why not, she is very good looking), and become Irina Viner of russian FS.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Meh, tbh I would love Eteri to marry some russian oligarch (why not, she is very good looking), and become Irina Viner of russian FS.

Eteri is already an Oligarch of Russia Figure Skating all by herself, no need to marry to become one.

(At least she 'was' past few years... this year it is all about Orser and the Canadians.)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Eteri is already an Oligarch of Russia Figure Skating all by herself, no need to marry to become one.

(At least she 'was' past few years... this year it is all about Orser and the Canadians.)

predictions :The Royal Canadian Mint gets rid of old queens, kings and politicians on the dollar bills.

Bruno Marcotte becomes the face of the 5 dollar bill replacing Laurier
Patrice Lauzon becomes the face of the 10 dollar bill replacing MacDonald
MF Dubreuil becomes the face of the 20 dollar bill replacing Queen E
Richard Gauthier becomes the face of the 50 dollar bill replacing Mackenzie King
Brian Orser becomes the face of the 100 dollar bill replacing Robert Borden

I remain broke as always.

colormyworld240

Medalist
1. Eteri Tutberidze announces a hiatus from coaching to open up the first In-n-Out Burger in Moscow.

And offers a life time of free burgers for Yulia, Zhenya, and Alina to apologize for restricting their diets. Russia's figure skating hopefuls turn to burger eating to keep up with their idols and the obesity percentage rises to above America's.... sorry.

moriel

Record Breaker
And offers a life time of free burgers for Yulia, Zhenya, and Alina to apologize for restricting their diets. Russia's figure skating hopefuls turn to burger eating to keep up with their idols and the obesity percentage rises to above America's.... sorry.

Then russia forces a rule change, and now skaters must have BMI above 25 to compete internationally.
Then, FS becomes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soQ1qsasvq0

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
If the first one happened my life wouldn’t be worth living any more, I would grieve for the rest of eternity
How dare you suggest such a thing
Hahhahah just kidding I know this is just a crazy fun prediction thread but still if it did happen I would lose a part of my heart because Alina is fav child [emoji26][emoji26][emoji33]

I love Alina too, it's not like I want this to happen obviously ;)

predictions :The Royal Canadian Mint gets rid of old queens, kings and politicians on the dollar bills.

Bruno Marcotte becomes the face of the 5 dollar bill replacing Laurier
Patrice Lauzon becomes the face of the 10 dollar bill replacing MacDonald
MF Dubreuil becomes the face of the 20 dollar bill replacing Queen E
Richard Gauthier becomes the face of the 50 dollar bill replacing Mackenzie King
Brian Orser becomes the face of the 100 dollar bill replacing Robert Borden

I remain broke as always.

O M G :laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yuzuru turns up to his first competition in a quiet, restrained, tasteful outfit.

No one recognises him.

amonemae

Rinkside
The ISU cuts a deal with a streaming platform that can offer a legit, non-geo blocked livestream for all competitions, for everyone. :)

moriel

Record Breaker
So, i read too much of this thread yesterday, and the dream I had is totally worthy of this.

I dreamed that Hanyu and Konstantinova decided to skate together as ice dance team. Then, they had a program to waltz of the flowers. At worlds, during their skate, the music went off, but they managed to finish skating because the audience started vocalizing / humming the tune. They beat P/C and won a gold medal.

And this is when you know you read too much goldenskate.

synteis

Medalist
So, i read too much of this thread yesterday, and the dream I had is totally worthy of this.

I dreamed that Hanyu and Konstantinova decided to skate together as ice dance team. Then, they had a program to waltz of the flowers. At worlds, during their skate, the music went off, but they managed to finish skating because the audience started vocalizing / humming the tune. They beat P/C and won a gold medal.

And this is when you know you read too much goldenskate.

Ahahahahahha.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Ok, two predictions to start a wacky Wednesday :biggrin::

11. Alena Leonova redeems herself, by winning Internationaux de France, skating to the ‘Angry Birds’ soundtrack. Pigeons in the arena rejoice!

12. After the short program at Worlds, S/H and S/K are in a virtual tie. Last to skate, S/K are having a great skate, opening with a gorgeous 3T-3T-3T but Kilmov ends up putting his foot down on the closing pair combination spin. S/K have a staredown that lasts for more than a minute. They end up losing the Gold by 0.99 points, due to a time violation deduction.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
1. McNamara/Carpenter and Parsons/Parsons medal in the GP series, medal at Nationals, and go to Worlds.
2. Stephen Gogolev wins the JGPF.
3. Alexei Krasnozhon decides to compete at junior worlds to try to get that medal he wasn't able to get due to injury (He's still junior eligible).
4. That the length of time for the men's FP and pairs FP and the age to go to seniors stay the same.
5. Alyssa Liu does international competitions.
6. That the US ladies finally get more consistent in jumps.
7. Alina Zagitova wins Worlds (To have a comeback from 2018 Worlds).
8. More 3As and quads are attempted by females.
9. Alaine Chartrand medals at international competitions.
10. Stephen Gogolev medals at junior worlds.

1. McNamara/Carpenter and Parsons/Parsons medal in the GP series, medal at Nationals, and go to Worlds.
2. Stephen Gogolev wins the JGPF.
3. Alexei Krasnozhon decides to compete at junior worlds to try to get that medal he wasn't able to get due to injury (He's still junior eligible).
4. That the length of time for the men's FP and pairs FP and the age to go to seniors stay the same.
5. Alyssa Liu does international competitions.
6. That the US ladies finally get more consistent in jumps.
7. Alina Zagitova wins Worlds (To have a comeback from 2018 Worlds).
8. More 3As and quads are attempted by females.
9. Alaine Chartrand medals at international competitions.
10. Stephen Gogolev medals at junior worlds.

why are this crazy predictions?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
why are this crazy predictions?

hehe ;) cheerknithanson has a tradition of her own : she posts not so crazy predictions that are mostly wishful thinking ones.... i agree that some of these may happen but she is very conservative with her loved ones ;)

I think that she once predicted that Kevin Reynolds would finally win a GP medal and he did... and she was extremely thrilled !

So, bring them on guys!!! Not so crazy to extremely crazy suits this thread... let's just have fun.... it's summer!!!!!!

Waiting for your predictions ;)