Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 500 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

OswinOswald

On the Ice
I missed my 2000th post on the forum because I didn't notice I was at 1999, so I'm gonna try to claim this one :laugh: let's see if anyone has beaten me to it

:clapper:
What happens though if someone deletes some old posts to get the 10 000th? :drama:

dante

a dark lord
Final Flight
Country
Russia
(Need to leave another comment in case of a comment-attrition war. :biggrin:)

Fluture

Record Breaker
Erm, just a question but how and where do you even determine which post we‘re at??😂

ElvieHope

Rinkside
I just read a russian's ladies skating and I got sick of the abundance of unreasonable raids and accusations against Zhenya. And this is irrepressible the desire to dig and look for dirt in Zhenya's utterly neutral words. : SH shock2: Although some cough Alina coughs give such interviews, after which you do not want to love her and generally stop being a fan of figure skating. Guys, give advice, how do you stay tolerate and remain benevolent? :истерика:

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
I just read a russian's ladies skating and I got sick of the abundance of unreasonable raids and accusations against Zhenya. And this is irrepressible the desire to dig and look for dirt in Zhenya's utterly neutral words. : SH shock2: Although some cough Alina coughs give such interviews, after which you do not want to love her and generally stop being a fan of figure skating. Guys, give advice, how do you stay tolerate and remain benevolent? :истерика:

If it bothers you, just stay in the fan fest which is a positive Zhenya space or nicely respond to the person making the post if you feel like it :) but I don't think criticizing a thread in a different thread can bring many good results :thumbsup:

lbamda

On the Ice
Guys, give advice, how do you stay tolerate and remain benevolent?

Usually from what you don't understand why what moves these people. The technique - "to understand and forgive"). In this case, Eteribots won't calm down in any way how it is possible to leave the "best coach in the world"? Usual rupture of templates.

r2d2

On the Ice

it is easy. open this link https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/c7/7b/aac77b702e93929e1cd1adacd3bee3af.jpg and smile

and less serious answer. ignore them. you can not(you can but it isn't healthy) argue with people who use emotions instead of rational arguments.

skatingfan200

Medalist
Nike together with international and Russian athletes will open a new cultural and sports center Nike Box MSK on June 12 in Gorky Park in Moscow. The event starts at 10:30 Moscow time.
At the opening of the cultural and sports center will come the Brazilian footballer Ronaldo, as well as famous Russian athletes - basketball player Alexei Shved, skater Evgenia Medvedeva, football player Andrei Arshavin.
https://news.rambler.ru/people/40045109-ronaldo-shved-medvedeva-i-arshavin-priedut-na-otkrytie-kulturno-sportivnogo-tsentra-nike-box-msk/

-----
https://vk.com/evgeniaarmanovnamedvedeva?w=wall-67998976_65937
Videos from today