Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 502 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

OswinOswald

On the Ice
Another new program? :shocked: That's a welcomed suprise, I thought it would be the same as FaoI.
And yet be ready to wait for it for 2 weeks :devil:

sailorpooh

Rinkside
The white dress is so nice! Especially after the FAOI teal bows. :cool14: I know they don't like to wear too much white on the ice but it's a beautiful color for her.

I agree with you! I don't remember what interview it was, but I'm pretty certain she once said "white does not suit me" when talking about costumes, which is completely wrong

lavieenrose

On the Ice
Also, I read the comments to which Zhenya answered on her last Instagram post (I know super risky, you can see some crazy things).
A fan asked her why she only answered to the haters. She said that she loved her fans very much.
Another one asked her to choose between haters or fans and she answered « I love everyone » 😂
And another one wrote something along the lines of : « Since you answer to bad messages, I’ll write one... I’m worried for you and I love you very much... sorry I can’t write anything bad to you » and she answered « I’ll show you my love on the ice (while skating) ».
That’s so nice...

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Also, I read the comments to which Zhenya answered on her last Instagram post (I know super risky, you can see some crazy things).
A fan asked her why she only answered to the haters. She said that she loved her fans very much.

I hope that will time Zhenya will learn that responding to hate comments, even if it's in a funny, sarcastic way as she does, is honestly just wasted time. It's much healthier and better for her to ignore them and focus on the positive, let the negativity either slide away or become fuel for her skating.

She's young and I'm sure she'll figure it out with time, and I totally understand why she wants to defend herself when people attack her. Unfortunately, paying attention to them is just time wasted.

ElvieHope

Rinkside
I agree with you! I don't remember what interview it was, but I'm pretty certain she once said "white does not suit me" when talking about costumes, which is completely wrong

Olga Ryabenko in the interview spoke about the color of Tiffany, which everyone liked and Zhenya approached, but when she came out on the ice, she looked like a * gray mouse *. It is possible that with a white dress the same story. Lighting at contests is different and consumes part of the color. In life, a white color suits her :)

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Another one asked her to choose between haters or fans and she answered « I love everyone » 😂
And another one wrote something along the lines of : « Since you answer to bad messages, I’ll write one... I’m worried for you and I love you very much... sorry I can’t write anything bad to you » and she answered « I’ll show you my love on the ice (while skating) ».
That’s so nice...

:luv17::love:

OswinOswald

On the Ice
I hope that will time Zhenya will learn that responding to hate comments, even if it's in a funny, sarcastic way as she does, is honestly just wasted time. It's much healthier and better for her to ignore them and focus on the positive, let the negativity either slide away or become fuel for her skating.

She's young and I'm sure she'll figure it out with time, and I totally understand why she wants to defend herself when people attack her. Unfortunately, paying attention to them is just time wasted.

The most important is that she's not really annoyed by them and doesn't take them seriously. As long as she's not troubled, I don't think answering them or not will change anything, as she sees the comments anyway.

skatingfan200

Medalist

I agree but in the end, she should choose her way how to deal with them.

About the discussion on the last pages:
Also we Zhenya fans should not overdramatize the situation about the haters. Bringing it up all the time and trying to make it a big problem is feeding the haters even more.
Personally, i find she has an incredible fanbase with so much support and I´am very happy about it. Let´s focus to support her.

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I agree but in the end, she should choose her way how to deal with them.

About the discussion on the last pages:
Also we Zhenya fans should not overdramatize the situation about the haters. Bringing it up all the time and trying to make it a big problem is feeding the haters even more.
Personally, i find she has an incredible fanbase with so much support and I´am very happy about it. Let´s focus to support her.
Right? Her fans forged a custom gold medal for her and officially named a star after her. That's incredible.