Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 503 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

LucyH

On the Ice
It was wonderful! It is a pity that because of this there was a lot of negativity against Zhenya from Alina's fans.:(

I just find it so strange that fans of X are mad of because of fans of Y chose to show their support a certain way. Why do they even care? To her fans, she was the gold medallist in their hearts. I think it was a very sweet gesture actually.

crankyintheAM

On the Ice

I LOVE that song! I hadn't heard that singer's version though. Still great song, from a great movie, the original The Thomas Crown Affair. Noel Harrison's version is always the best, but I wish we could see Evgenia skate to Windmills... :luv17: with lyrics because the words are almost as beautiful as the music. :eek::

crankyintheAM

On the Ice
Also, I read the comments to which Zhenya answered on her last Instagram post (I know super risky, you can see some crazy things).
A fan asked her why she only answered to the haters. She said that she loved her fans very much.
Another one asked her to choose between haters or fans and she answered « I love everyone » 😂
And another one wrote something along the lines of : « Since you answer to bad messages, I’ll write one... I’m worried for you and I love you very much... sorry I can’t write anything bad to you » and she answered « I’ll show you my love on the ice (while skating) ».
That’s so nice...

She's awesome!

EricYang

Spectator
As she said before in an Alexei Yagudin interview..."If you don't have any haters, I suggest you change your profession"
As we say in the hip hop community..."If you ain't got no haters, you ain't popping"
Same thing if you ask me:laugh::laugh:

EricYang

Spectator
As she said before in an Alexei Yagudin interview..."If you don't have any haters, I suggest you change your profession"
As we say in the hip hop community..."If you ain't got no haters, you ain't popping"
Same thing if you ask me:laugh::laugh:

I made this awhile back when news of her coaching switch first started to come about, but I feel like it's something that's always going to be relevant for anybody who wants to succeed in a profession.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BijzyJ8l6ZS/?taken-by=dreamchasers_inspiration

crankyintheAM

On the Ice
I made this awhile back when news of her coaching switch first started to come about, but I feel like it's something that's always going to be relevant for anybody who wants to succeed in a profession.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BijzyJ8l6ZS/?taken-by=dreamchasers_inspiration

:rock:

I love your two posts EricYang, and I agree with your thoughts. :agree:

Evgenia doesn't let silly haters bother her, and if when she has time to kill she amuses herself replying to them, more power to her!

Dmitryfromsiberia

On the Ice
I just find it so strange that fans of X are mad of because of fans of Y chose to show their support a certain way. Why do they even care? To her fans, she was the gold medallist in their hearts. I think it was a very sweet gesture actually.

They believe that in this way they want to devalue Alina's victory. I'm tired of seeing them fighting on Russian forums.: Palmf:

yoloaxel

Record Breaker

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
I agree but in the end, she should choose her way how to deal with them.

About the discussion on the last pages:
Also we Zhenya fans should not overdramatize the situation about the haters. Bringing it up all the time and trying to make it a big problem is feeding the haters even more.
Personally, i find she has an incredible fanbase with so much support and I´am very happy about it. Let´s focus to support her.

I absolutely agree with this! Especially in the fan fest, which is supposed to be a positive space for Zhenya content and news :)

https://twitter.com/evgeniaxmoon/status/1005361297481924608?s=21 Super short clip! She looks stunning in the leftovers dress and I love her new hairstyle she’s using at these shows!

skatingfan200

Medalist
Twitter comments:
https://twitter.com/blupuddy/status/1005341120266530817
Zhenya’s new EX: dipped in diamonds. A softness and subtlety I haven’t seen from her before. Like a different skater. Went to throw her ball prpp to the audience but the did Zu’s “no no no” waggy finger. Waggy finger is contagious.
https://twitter.com/figureskatingm1/status/1005353583083024384
I didn’t take notes that detailed, but another audience member tweeted that it was 3Lo and 3Ftano, and that seems right as I remember it.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Oh wow she did 3F? She's getting her toe jumps back :love:

Also, LOL at the video with the apple she posted on twitter.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
It was wonderful! It is a pity that because of this there was a lot of negativity against Zhenya from Alina's fans.:(

As I have mentioned several times, that is two-way road, there are many Zhenya's fans who do the same to Alina (just read posts on Alina's twitter from the time when Zhenya announced her break with ET, "how did you dare even to stay beside Eteri" and tons of similar BS). And there are others who hate them equally :). So there is no point to focus on whose fans hate who, don't be oversensitive, world (and people) is as it is. Be positive :)

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
So there is no point to focus on whose fans hate who, don't be oversensitive, world (and people) is as it is. Be positive :)

:clap: this!!! Can we just stop bringing up haters all the time. Everyone famous has haters, Zhenya is really famous so she has many of them (and, ndr, the vast majority of them aren't supposed Alina fans). She also has plenty of fans who support her and we really should be focusing on her, her achievements, her new adventure at TCC and so on and so forth!

skatingfan200

Medalist