Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 504 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Fluture

Record Breaker
Another new EX? Wow, Zhenya really is insane. :biggrin: It‘s like every other weak she‘s got a new jump + new program. How on Earth does she manage all this? She doesn‘t even have a coach with her, does she? But I wonder about the dresses. She uses her leftover dress quite frequently (which I love because it‘s such a beautiful one! :love:) but are they officially hers? So, is she allowed to take them with her to Canada or does she have to return them to Sambo70?

KiraraChin

Medalist
Another new EX? Wow, Zhenya really is insane. :biggrin: It‘s like every other weak she‘s got a new jump + new program. How on Earth does she manage all this? She doesn‘t even have a coach with her, does she? But I wonder about the dresses. She uses her leftover dress quite frequently (which I love because it‘s such a beautiful one! :love:) but are they officially hers? So, is she allowed to take them with her to Canada or does she have to return them to Sambo70?

I guess she still can use them, since she remains affiliated to Sambo70?

Karlie6604

Rinkside
I guess she still can use them, since she remains affiliated to Sambo70?

Those are her dresses and always have been. Even Olga Ryabenko (her designer) said that she had to pay separately for every dress that she had this season. I don't think that Sambo as a club owns any dresses.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker

The dresses are hers :) they don't belong to the club! I think that may be a thing for really young skaters\juniors but her senior dresses are definitely hers to keep and use

Fluture

Record Breaker
The dresses are hers :) they don't belong to the club! I think that may be a thing for really young skaters\juniors but her senior dresses are definitely hers to keep and use

That‘s great! I hope she keeps using the Leftover dress, it‘s my favourite one of all of them! :)

meowmeow

On the Ice
I like her training outfit with the sparkling belt!

haha I wish russian football players could be as successful as zhenyas