2018 JGP Kaunas Mens Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Kaunas Mens Free Skate

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Ha ha I'm not looking forward to it...I'm sure the times will be awful for me and I wanna watch! (Especially if Plushy will be in the KnC!)

LOL banjos?! This is new...

Who is Plushenko coaching there? Will he(or she) look like him?

LOL about this music. Keep on Matyas!

zebobes

Final Flight
I did PBP for Matyas... and I lost it. He tried to do a 4T in the beginning, but it didn't quite work out.

He was really happy with his skate though! He jumped for joy at the end.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Who is Plushenko coaching there?

Anastasia Tarankova. :)

Will he(or she) look like him?

:laugh: I think only Sasha his son looks like him for obvious reasons...although he also coaches Nikita Manko and I thought I saw some Plushy like arm movements from him in the SP.

LOL about this music. Keep on Matyas!

LOL at first I was like :confused: then I was like :rock:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Yes Ted, cool is the right word for Matyas :)

Egor, Matyas and Nikolaj in top. Now good luck last group.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm actually happy with the JGP being in Canada next week, since 10 a.m. in Vancouver is 9 p.m. here, it's actually pretty easy to make time. Europe competitions are the hardest, just yesterday I had to get up at 4 to watch the ladies' last group skate...

zebobes

Final Flight
Argh, Andrew is making me nervous. He looks really nervy going into his jumps, and he just fell out of a 3A, and he started massaging his injured hand. Yikes!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well i have never seen joseph skate that badly.... i have been following him since he is 15... not sure what happened this week

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
well i have never seen joseph skate that badly.... i have been following him since he is 15... not sure what happened this week
Honestly, he's been looking incredibly nervous all through this season, even the summer ones. He seems less sure of himself than last year, and I really don't know why.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
His name was pronounced correctly this time!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Honestly, he's been looking incredibly nervous all through this season, even the summer ones. He seems less sure of himself than last year, and I really don't know why.

Nervous this summer, yes.. but not as badly as falling and popping everything.... something is not right...

i can only think of one thing : when things are going so well... why change? TCC is not for everyone... Yvan was really good with Joseph... I guess Joseph had all his attention... Here, he is with Ghislain, a jump coach..... maybe Jo is someone who needs his main coach with him to calm him down...

anyways... i have been quite suspicious of the change of coaching for Phan... I love what TCC has done with my other son Conrad ;) but with Jo... i agree.. he was also nervous during the summer but look at this total score of 166 here... Jo has racked up over 150 in one of his domestic free skates last year where he had a close to perfect skate... he is a 200 + skater...

I hope this is just a wake up call that he needs a quick fix in his new routine... or perhaps he is not 100% this week... anyways... I want my Jo back .

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
frangipani, is as delicious as his name LOL

he reminds me of brian joubert