2018 Skate America Mens Short Program | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate America Mens Short Program

champagnerain

Final Flight
I hereby declare this event the event of ... bad hair. WTH Nathan? I thought we learned from the Vera Wang cebacle that you don't mess with the curls! (Reverse advice for Kevin). But Voronov's hair is looking especially Brady Bunch as well.

Kevin's hair already met the curl quota for the night, so Nathan was required to smash his into his head because Kevin appeared in the rink first. Obviously. :palmf:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No johnny said he misspoke...He'll just get 70 % of the value for 3Z+COMBO.

That would be a change I'm unfamiliar with. I'll have to check the protocols when they come out.

This final group should be a ton of fun.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
I wonder whether Nathan Chen has a full course load at Yale in his first year. I mean, that's a lot of time studying, reading, and cramming!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That would be a change I'm unfamiliar with. I'll have to check the protocols when they come out.

This final group should be a ton of fun.

It's not a change It's always been 70 percent of the BV when you don't do a combo. I though I had missed a change when Johnny said he got zero points.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Mom just gave me the evil eye for staring at my phone while heading out, why doesn't she get figure skating is important :drama:

What is with the hairdos today?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
It's not a change It's always been 70 percent of the BV when you don't do a combo. I though I had missed a change when Johnny said he got zero points.

I thought that was what happened to Mao? She lost the combo? I'm confused.

tosca

On the Ice
I am into 90's Eastern European style. One of my favorite designers is Gosha Rubchinskiy so I am not mad:rock:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm loving this warmup.

Voronov is going to be competing against his grandchildren one day. I like that guy!

IceBallerina

On the Ice
We should all guess the number of falls from this group and them count them up after the last skater. I'm gonna go for 8 falls total for the group…

Ziotic

Medalist
I wonder whether Nathan Chen has a full course load at Yale in his first year. I mean, that's a lot of time studying, reading, and cramming!

I believe taking partial in first year is not allowed. It’s all or nothing.