Stanislava Konstantinova | Page 23 | Golden Skate

Stanislava Konstantinova

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Stasya has a new exhibition to Adele. The translation indicates that they made the change because they realized MJ was a bit of a miss. (It would be great if someone could confirm/correct the translation!) I respect that she tried the MJ number though, because MJ is hard to pull off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsNbLmFhDuG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1hz0di1i4drll

New? She already had an Adele ex program. (and it was very good imo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PH8hL9xQMc

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Best of luck to Stanislava in Minsk. I hope she skates her very best and delivers two strong performances. I’m not sure that may be enough to be in the top 2 Russians but I want her to make the other girls earn it. It’s tough being a Russian lady.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Best of luck to Stanislava in Minsk. I hope she skates her very best and delivers two strong performances. I’m not sure that may be enough to be in the top 2 Russians but I want her to make the other girls earn it. It’s tough being a Russian lady.

If she skates two very strong programs she'll be in the top two.

Arbitrary

Medalist
Stasya struggling with her SP in Minsk. 3Lz doubled. Combo lost. Not her day.
Very-very not her day. A pity.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Stasya struggling with her SP in Minsk. 3Lz doubled. Combo lost. Not her day.
Very-very not her day. A pity.

Thats too bad. I guess she will need a very good free skate to make the podium. If she does not make the podium shebwill not go to worlds. The pressure is on Stasya. Good luck in the free skate.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
It's a pity, but she's just not consistent. This has been just like her international outings all season. Hopefully she can have a good FS.

Scott512

Record Breaker
I think following Alina and all the cheering she gets is tough.

Any chance for the podium? What place is Stasya in?

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
She’s 11th with 56.76 points. Zagitova scores 75.00 exactly, Sofia 72.88, and Alexia 65.64 — so Konstantinova is about ten points back of the podium and well more than ten off second. She can theoretically medal, but she’d need a clean skate with generous marks and for Alexia to implode. (Or for Sofia to implode, but even then, the lead from the SP is probably insurmountable given that their tech content isn’t radically different.) 4-6 are really close to Alexia in terms of score, though, and could keep Konstantinova from the podium.

Skating in an earlier flight is not going to help her components, especially if she skates early in that group.

Scott512

Record Breaker
She’s 11th with 56.76 points. Zagitova scores 75.00 exactly, Sofia 72.88, and Alexia 65.64 — so Konstantinova is about ten points back of the podium and well more than ten off second. She can theoretically medal, but she’d need a clean skate with generous marks and for Alexia to implode. (Or for Sofia to implode, but even then, the lead from the SP is probably insurmountable given that their tech content isn’t radically different.) 4-6 are really close to Alexia in terms of score, though, and could keep Konstantinova from the podium.

Skating in an earlier flight is not going to help her components, especially if she skates early in that group.

Thank you. This was worse than I ever imagined for Stasya. I hope she has a great FS and somehow makes the top 5.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I wouldn't consider an impossible feat though, especially based on the scores from this season. Alexia, Viveca and Nicole struggled to score above 120+ before. But Stanislava certainly needs a clean skate and expect a not so great one from the other girls.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
She could definitely medal, but I think she’s going to need others to make mistakes and a very clean free. The main problem I see is that she’s skating early in the second to last group, and we all know that the final flight PCS bump is real.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Stanislava is capable of clean skate (and her FP was usually much better than SP this season), but she has to put her nerves together, like she managed to do it in Helsinki.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Stanislava is capable of clean skate (and her FP was usually much better than SP this season), but she has to put her nerves together, like she managed to do it in Helsinki.

Arent figure skater short programs easier to perfect and do well in than their long programs are? With Stasys its just the opposite.