2019 World Championships Mens Short Program | Page 56 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Mens Short Program

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
The crowd (and the judges, and probably most people here) were so ready for Nathan to go clean.

The free should be fun. Nathan has a big lead but not insurmountable if Yuzuru or Matteo kills it.

Also, Matteo in the final group? Heck yeah!

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
At least the WR for SP stays untouched so thats a consolation prize for Us Hanyu fans I guess [emoji24]

Yossalu

On the Ice
Some ugliness for sure but also so many great things. NATHAN! JASON! Rizzo is on such a roll--if he'd received the PCS he deserved he'd have earned a small medal today. Proud of Vincent for holding his own. Very excited for Aymoz and hoping he can stay in the top 10!

reneerose

Final Flight
Nathan really looked like he genuinely is having fun now. These Worlds after a disappointing Olympics are inspiring with the growth in attitude and technique. My heart is warmed! Back to bed.

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
I’ve got 20 minutes to get up and get to work. This was great everyone. x

GGFan

Record Breaker
Needless to say the Japanese crowd was amazing. Everyone, regardless of nationality, received recognition for their hard work and dedication in making it to Worlds. :bow:

frida80

Record Breaker
Needless to say the Japanese crowd was amazing. Everyone, regardless of nationality, received recognition for their hard work and dedication in making it to Worlds. :bow:

They really are the best audience in the world. They deserve their own CS and should have 4CC more often. But the Olympics are coming so I know they have to focus on that.

reneerose

Final Flight
His pick when into a hole in the ice.

Ugh...so the ice in that patch where he fell was bad....thanks....I thought it meant that....I never thought he would have scored that low.....I thought he was underscored even with the fall.

Fruitpie

On the Ice
It was a hot mess today.
Nathan is highlight of the day.
Lazukin is the best russian guy, who would thought?
Litvintsev is very promising.
And I really liked Hallam, kinda sad that he couldn't make it to the FP. But I still think that his life would make a great movie.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Man that was a heck of a final group.

I can barely take it in, but could just be my cold...