2019 World Championships Mens Short Program | Page 61 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Mens Short Program

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I think Daniel will thrive with some senior competition. I do think both worlds and JW are pushing it though. But I don’t see any reason why Lucretia should be pushed to seniors this early. More JGP, maybe a CS and Euros for a little exposure. But she’ll burn out with Worlds too.

i think daniel needs more refinement and one more season in juniors wouldn't hurt, i think axactly the same as you about lucrezia

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
British Eurosport guys talking about the Majorovs and the Pikachu:-

Simon: "You'd be embarrassed if your Mum put that on your shoulder, Chris, wouldn't you?"

Chris: "Of course. But, I'm sure she's done worse"

:laugh:

Gotta love the banter between them!

CaroLiza_fan

How does one get this awesome commentary? (Asking for the future)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
How does one get this awesome commentary? (Asking for the future)

If you are not in the British Isles, or a country that gets the default Eurosport International feed, then I'm afraid the answer is "with great difficulty".

It used to be that you could subscribe to the Eurosport Player and use a VPN to make it think that you were in a different country to what you actually are, so that you could watch a different version of Eurosport. But then they got better at working out where you are, which messed that all up. :mad:

And with NBC and Fuji TV automatically zapping all the skating videos that get uploaded to YouTube, you can't get them there either. :drama:

Sorry I couldn't be more positive in my answer.

CaroLiza_fan