2018-19 Russian Ladies' figure skating | Page 954 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Russian Ladies' figure skating

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
Really excited to see Samodurova perform her fs one last time! What time does the ladies fs begin tonight? I’m on eastern time in the US.

It's 4:30 am to 8:30 am Eastern. There's a 13 hour time difference between ET and local time in Saitama so you can check the official timetable on the event site if you want to find out which groups go on when.

tempo

On the Ice
IX Winter Spartakiad of Russian students (youth) 2019
Dates: March 21 - 26, 2019
Venue: Saransk, Ice Palace of the Republic of Mordovia

March 22 (Friday)
12.00 - 16.05 GMT - Girls, short program

March 23 (Saturday)
12.00 - 16.15 GMT - Girls, free skate program

Anna Shcherbakova and Alexandra Trusova will participate in this competition. You can switch to that event at Friday right after the ladies WC free skate. The live stream will be at well known youtube channel.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
IX Winter Spartakiad of Russian students (youth) 2019
Dates: March 21 - 26, 2019
Venue: Saransk, Ice Palace of the Republic of Mordovia

March 22 (Friday)
12.00 - 16.05 GMT - Girls, short program

March 23 (Saturday)
12.00 - 16.15 GMT - Girls, free skate program

Anna Shcherbakova and Alexandra Trusova will participate in this competition. You can switch to that event at Friday right after the ladies WC free skate. The live stream will be at well known youtube channel.

:hap85::hap85::hap85:

starla16

Medalist
I rarely say this buy Med was underscored, the 3T didnt look underrotated at all.
They have been harsh on her all season, I guess she has no more benefit of the doubt since leaving Eteris magical influence.

She needs to improve technically because of the same technical content, Kostornaia can outscore her more on GOE.

Vandevska

Medalist
I was looking at the starting order for the Spartakiada's SP, and I was thinking how nice it is that at least for the SP they give everyone the same importance, and the best one might even end up skating in the first group, or even first!

Vlad Karigov

On the Ice
haha, Kihira was happy with his overscored and time comes Medvedeva to break all the molds of the help of the judges... This world championship will be remembered for your abundant overscored

Vandevska

Medalist
haha, Kihira was happy with his overscored and time comes Medvedeva to break all the molds of the help of the judges... This world championship will be remembered for your abundant overscored

If Medvedeva was overscored today, then I don't know what to say about the last 3 years :scratch2:

Vandevska

Medalist
I want to congratulate Alina on her WC (points not up but almost for certain) and Evgenia on being on the podium after such a sucky season!

Sam L

Medalist
I said last year this year would be an Alina-Zhenya rivalry continued and I'm vindicated. I'm hoping the same next year. Congrats to Alina. Amazing. Our Queen!

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Great competition for the russian ladies. Now we can put to rest all the discussion that has been going on about Evgenia going to Worlds. Girl competed fiercely and is on the podium, in a very stacked field.

Also, congratulations to Alina! She deserved this title, and I'm very happy for her.