Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1029 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

esteticlove

Final Flight
So beautiful! :luv17: Not gonna lie, I almost teared up. This exhibition kind of started the season and now it ends it. And what an experience it was. I love her dress and the spiral. And no jumps! Thankfully. Now rest and heal, Zhenya.

And she removed the slap on the face at the end of the program! Love the symbolism. I like that performance even more because of her smooth skating, it goes so well with the music. And the derss is again so simple and yet elegant. I was so worried at the beginning of the season that she'll have bad dresses once she leaves Olga but nope! Her outfits are still stunning!

grey19

On the Ice
While commentating Gala, Daniil even said a couple of nice words about Evgenia. Before that he was just politely silent this season. Said it was a big surprise and a big achievement. And that the whole podium was taken by Sambo 70's representatives. Which is technically true.

Fluture

Record Breaker
And she removed the slap on the face at the end of the program! Love the symbolism. I like that performance even more because of her smooth skating, it goes so well with the music. And the derss is again so simple and yet elegant. I was so worried at the beginning of the season that she'll have bad dresses once she leaves Olga but nope! Her outfits are still stunning!

You‘re right about the slap! That makes it even better! Great symbolism indeed.

I love Olga‘s dresses. And I was worried too, especially when I first saw her FS dress in the bright red that didn‘t seem to match the tango at all. But her latest costumes have all been stunning. I like the simple but effective and elegant style. Hoping now that she‘s got more time and doesn‘t need to rush everything, she‘ll have the right dresses ready at the beginning of the next season!

Wheelz

On the Ice
You‘re right about the slap! That makes it even better! Great symbolism indeed.

I love Olga‘s dresses. And I was worried too, especially when I first saw her FS dress in the bright red that didn‘t seem to match the tango at all. But her latest costumes have all been stunning. I like the simple but effective and elegant style. Hoping now that she‘s got more time and doesn‘t need to rush everything, she‘ll have the right dresses ready at the beginning of the next season!

I agree. I also like the way that she’s doing her make up now. It’s more subtle.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Experience is so beautiful. What an emotional and sincere program. That spiral was gorgeous.

Now, here's to hoping Zhenya's hip can heal within a few days...

I so loved it. :clap: I love her hair, her dress, all of it.

Now I want a picture of her from this gala for my new Avatar. Please help. :)

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Placebo11

On the Ice

Clairecz

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
Javi did an interview with Meryl Davis for Olympic Channel. He is soooo fond of Zhenya :love:. Here's what he said: "She’s a sweetheart. She’s such an amazing person. Talented. Really talented. It’s a hard time in girls because they are so consistent in every competition, every little mistake throws you back to the list. But she’s one of the skaters I like the most just because she has that expression on her face and the expression in her body and then she’s consistent and she does great jumps and … she’s such a sweet girl. She’s a sweet girl and that’s what I like the most about her. That she’s pure. She’s pure."
Meryl: "I agree. So friendly and warm. I ran into her earlier this week and she just embraced me with such warmth. It’s hard not to love her."
You can watch the whole interview on Olympic Channel Twitter or here (the part about Zhenya is around 15:00)

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I think playing the two Experience exhibition back to back shows a lot. There was an anger in the first one, and this one is reflecting softly on her life. She's so amazing.

seanxlz

Rinkside
This is the first time I've seen she did an Arabesque spiral. Magnificent. Elegant. Charming.
I've been blessed from now.