4S
3A-3T
2A-3lo
3F
------------
3A
3lz-euler-3S
3lz

It's unlikely to see her do a -3lo combo, but i guess that she can get an higher BV with that.

Essentially the difference is a 2A replacing a 2T so that will be an extra 2 points for BV. And then the combination 3Lz-2T = 7.2 and 3Lz-Eu-3S = 10.7 so it should be 0.35 extra there due to the 10% bonus. So 2.35 more in total.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
you can’t repeat a jump three times so she would lose points having 3 axels.

But it's two triples and one double. It is not the same jump. Is there a special penalty for the axel? I think that having 3 axel jumps is possible as long as it isn't 3 triples or doubles.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
But it's two triples and one double. It is not the same jump. Is there a special penalty for the axel? I think that having 3 axel jumps is possible as long as it isn't 3 triples or doubles.
Yes. She can have three Axels if one of them is a double

doublequad

On the Ice
What is the BV of this layout?
4S
3A-3T
2A-3lo
3F
------------
3A
3lz-euler-3S
3lz

It's unlikely to see her do a -3lo combo, but i guess that she can get an higher BV with that.

that looks very difficult. something like:

4S
3A-3T
3A
3Lz-Eu-3S
3Lz
3F-2T
3Lo

would be more realistic

she could swap the 3F for a 3F-3Lo and 2A, but that's a more difficult without much TES bump as she's never done -3Lo combos. Better off she work on consistency to do a 4S-2T or a 4T.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Essentially the difference is a 2A replacing a 2T so that will be an extra 2 points for BV. And then the combination 3Lz-2T = 7.2 and 3Lz-Eu-3S = 10.7 so it should be 0.35 extra there due to the 10% bonus. So 2.35 more in total.

So 78,56 BV. Massive. That's a potential of 95-100 TES if cleanly delivered, even with the more realistic layout of Rikaquegira. As when clean with this season layout, she got 19+ GOE. Can be higher with bigger elements.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
that looks very difficult. something like:

4S
3A-3T
3A
3Lz-Eu-3S
3Lz
3F-2T
3Lo

would be more realistic

she could swap the 3F for a 3F-3Lo and 2A, but that's a more difficult without much TES bump as she's never done -3Lo combos. Better off she work on consistency to do a 4S-2T or a 4T.

She said she wants to have a 3A in the second part, so in the three last elements i think. But yes she will probably have a 3-2 an a 3 as the two last jumps elements.

Wombat1800

On the Ice
I know this is an extremely difficult layout that will never happen, but, we can dream

4T
4S
3Lz
3F
3A+3T
3A+2T+2Lo
3Lz+3Lo

Obviously I don't expect her to attempt this layout, that would be way to risky and practically asking for an injury. But I couldn't resist thinking of crazy possibilities

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I know this is an extremely difficult layout that will never happen, but, we can dream

4T
4S
3Lz
3F
3A+3T
3A+2T+2Lo
3Lz+3Lo

Obviously I don't expect her to attempt this layout, that would be way to risky and practically asking for an injury. But I couldn't resist thinking of crazy possibilities

Crazy. Can be crazier with 3A-euler-3S instead of 3A-2T-2lo. So 2 quads and 8 triples. Would be an unbeatable layout.
Maybe 2022 Rika with thighs of steel and incredible stamina can do that.

lzxnl

Final Flight
Crazy. Can be crazier with 3A-euler-3S instead of 3A-2T-2lo. So 2 quads and 8 triples. Would be an unbeatable layout.
Maybe 2022 Rika with thighs of steel and incredible stamina can do that.

I think this, at least, will be her aim for Beijing 2022. If she gets used to doing 1 quad and 2 3As in 2019-2020 and 2 quads in 2020-2021, there's no reason that in season 2021-2022, she can't perfect that sort of layout.

What I think would be absolutely bonkers is this.

4S+3T
4T
3A+Eu+3S
4S
3A
3F-3Lo
3Lz

I don't think we'll EVER see this, unless Rika feels she absolutely needs the extra quad to compete against Trusova. Who knows, maybe Trusova will have the stamina for four or even five quads by the time Beijing comes around, and Trusova with five quads would have a decent-high chance at beating Rika with two, even without a 3A. To put this into perspective, this has a higher base value than what Yuzu did at Pyeongchang (because of his 4T+REP)

RafaelAstro

Final Flight
But she can't repeat quads now with the new rules, so I think that with the time she will search for another type of quad, quad lutz most probably imo, so in the future I expect 3 quads and two teiple axels and that would be pretty impressive, obiusly with consistency I think is enough to win big future competitions, but who knows, maybe with the time and circunstances she will aim to incorporate a quad flip and after that I don't see another potential quad in her layout considering her 3lo, and the so difficult "even for the men" the quad axel that nobody has never landed yet

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
But she can't repeat quads now with the new rules, so I think that with the time she will search for another type of quad, quad lutz most probably imo, so in the future I expect 3 quads and two teiple axels and that would be pretty impressive, obiusly with consistency I think is enough to win big future competitions, but who knows, maybe with the time and circunstances she will aim to incorporate a quad flip and after that I don't see another potential quad in her layout considering her 3lo, and the so difficult "even for the men" the quad axel that nobody has never landed yet

She can repeat one Quad. Meaning she can do a 4S+3T, 4T, 4S layout

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I think this, at least, will be her aim for Beijing 2022. If she gets used to doing 1 quad and 2 3As in 2019-2020 and 2 quads in 2020-2021, there's no reason that in season 2021-2022, she can't perfect that sort of layout.

What I think would be absolutely bonkers is this.

4S+3T
4T
3A+Eu+3S
4S
3A
3F-3Lo
3Lz

I don't think we'll EVER see this, unless Rika feels she absolutely needs the extra quad to compete against Trusova. Who knows, maybe Trusova will have the stamina for four or even five quads by the time Beijing comes around, and Trusova with five quads would have a decent-high chance at beating Rika with two, even without a 3A. To put this into perspective, this has a higher base value than what Yuzu did at Pyeongchang (because of his 4T+REP)

Yes a 4 quads programs will be hard to beat but it can be close since Rika has BV advantage in SP.

RafaelAstro

Final Flight
She can repeat one Quad. Meaning she can do a 4S+3T, 4T, 4S layout

Oh! yes my bad. Well I still think that in the future she will train the 4lz and 4f but knowing that she can repeat a quad then the possibilities are great for her if she builts consistency and add tecnical points progessively with the time, GO RIKA!

lzxnl

Final Flight
Oh! yes my bad. Well I still think that in the future she will train the 4lz and 4f but knowing that she can repeat a quad then the possibilities are great for her if she builts consistency and add tecnical points progessively with the time, GO RIKA!

It's unlikely that she'll add more than one quad per season. Remember, she does still need to hit the triple axel on top of the quads. It's also not like her coach to rush her. What they do for the Olympics will be very interesting.

RafaelAstro

Final Flight
It's unlikely that she'll add more than one quad per season. Remember, she does still need to hit the triple axel on top of the quads. It's also not like her coach to rush her. What they do for the Olympics will be very interesting.

I was talking about her entire carrer, I know for the next olympic season she will do 4S and 4T but that doesn´t mean that she won´t aim for another type of quad in the future knowing how ambitious Rika is.

The off season is so frustrating, I want to know some news about Rika's new programs :( and her next layout