Rika Kihira | Page 63 | Golden Skate

Rika Kihira

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker

Does anyone have lyrics for this? :biggrin: jk

I think instrumental version can sound a whole lot different though, I guess Shae would go for an instrumental version
I can imagine instrumental of this one to be very good and original:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ebLK-l0jc

EDIT: I've watched the cut Luna posted, and I was so wrong :)

doublequad

On the Ice
Her SP/FS music selections remind me very much of Nathan Chen's choices - unique, eclectic, and presumably excellent choreography. I was just watching bits of her FS posted online. It looks pretty crazy.
4S
3A+2T
3A
3Lz+3T
3Lz
3F-Eu-3S
3Lo

If she makes it to Beijing I could see her with a program with 4S repeated and 4T, and 2 3A. That would be a higher base TES than a lot of guys.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Her SP/FS music selections remind me very much of Nathan Chen's choices - unique, eclectic, and presumably excellent choreography. I was just watching bits of her FS posted online. It looks pretty crazy.
4S
3A+2T
3A
3Lz+3T
3Lz
3F-Eu-3S
3Lo

If she makes it to Beijing I could see her with a program with 4S repeated and 4T, and 2 3A. That would be a higher base TES than a lot of guys.

The second 3A is during the second half. Not at the beginning :)

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
4S
3A+2T
3A
3Lz+3T
3Lz
3F-Eu-3S
3Lo

Her program music doesn’t really remind me of Nathan’s:)

Will be really interesting to see how her tech continues to progress heading towards 2022!

madison

Record Breaker
I love Rika's new short:love::love:. Although I wish she would wear a dress for the competitions.
Shae Lynn is a genius.

esteticlove

Final Flight
I love Rika's new short:love::love:. Although I wish she would wear a dress for the competitions.
Shae Lynn is a genius.

Yes, that outfit doesn't really relate to the music but this was just a show, maybe they're in the making of a dress for the main season. Oh, and I also agree - this program is awesome. It's unusual and still made to match her skating.

VenusHalley

Final Flight
So what is that song about? Is there some story behind it? The name Breakfast in Bagdad is very... interesting.

noraaa

Rinkside
Am I in the minority that loves the SP music? It feels that way. It's distinctive, unusual and I think Rika will absolutely do it justice with time and practice. I've been listening to it on repeat :)