Rika Kihira | Page 62 | Golden Skate

Rika Kihira

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Wow. Looks promising. And did she really just land a 4S followed by a 3A+2T and a 3Lz while doing choreography that‘s probably completely new to her? That‘s unbelievable. Imagine what the program look like in September when she‘s had time to practice further. It‘s only May now!

Right? She is just amazing! This will be an awesome program

Fluture

Record Breaker
Right? She is just amazing! This will be an awesome program

I like that she‘s elegant and takes her time with the moves. They seem to have purpose, she listens to the music, it‘s evident even from small snippet we‘ve seen so far. Beautiful Storm was such a masterpiece and I have high hopes for this program as well. The technical ability is out of this world. But while that‘s amazing, that‘s not what intrigued me about Rika. She has the perfect mix of both.

What kind of shows does Rika do this off-season? Maybe she‘ll show her SP there?

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
I like that she‘s elegant and takes her time with the moves. They seem to have purpose, she listens to the music, it‘s evident even from small snippet we‘ve seen so far. Beautiful Storm was such a masterpiece and I have high hopes for this program as well. The technical ability is out of this world. But while that‘s amazing, that‘s not what intrigued me about Rika. She has the perfect mix of both.

What kind of shows does Rika do this off-season? Maybe she‘ll show her SP there?
Yes, she is the whole package. Elegance and athleticism :)
She will do FAOI and Dreams on Ice I think. Last year she presented A Beautiful Storm on one of the shows I think. So there is a high possibility she will do it again :) Her SP is supposed to be more difficult according to Rika :) probably a super fun program like Shae-Lynn usually does

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Sneak peek of her FS :eeking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKvvBAmBXa4&feature=youtu.be

i'm in love with it already and it's still brand new! remember how much her Beautiful Storm improved from the first time she revealed it to Ondrej Nepela? :love:

Omg omg omg! It already looks intense and beautiful! :love: I simply LOVE how Rika moves, how she takes time and make all her moves meaningful. She's so young yet so aware and musical :luv17:

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
If she really plans a 3A-2T instead of 3A-3T in the first part then i guess that the layout will be:
4S
3A-2T
3lz
3lo
------
3A
3lz-3T
3F-euler-3S

Though i think it will be difficult to finish with two 3-3.
So maybe the 3lo at the end and the 3F-euler-3S after the 3lz.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
If she really plans a 3A-2T instead of 3A-3T in the first part then i guess that the layout will be:
4S
3A-2T
3lz
3lo
------
3A
3lz-3T
3F-euler-3S

Though i think it will be difficult to finish with two 3-3.
So maybe the 3lo at the end and the 3F-euler-3S after the 3lz.
The 3Lo is her last jump
Her layout is probably
4S
3A+2T
3Lutz
3Lutz+3T
3A
3F+1Eu+3S
3Lo

Maju

On the Ice
Rika’s new free is just stunning. Absolutely gorgeous. The spiral and the Ina Bauer are fabulous. Prayer circle for clean programs!!