Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 43 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

One more question how are they going to know about the act of kindness you’ve done? Are you just going to post it here?

I don't think no one needs to know what or how you do kindness towards others. It's us, trying to do a good thing. Of course, if people like to share what they did or how they felt about it and it results in spreading more happiness and encourages more people to do an act of kindness, they are more than welcome to talk about it. But, this is just a voluntarily act in honour of Yuzuru's kindness toward others :)

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
I've been watching my DVDs (how lucky are Yuzu fans to have such brilliant high-def DVDs and bluerays?) and miss him...

I’ve seen my old post about his RJ2 in Sochi and I ended up watching his SP and LP performance again. I reminisced how I come to like him since that day :)

emipeters

Rinkside
https://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/yowapeda-tohoku/ Tour de Tohoku merch is available to purchase, and these are really beautiful posters and key-chains. Yuzu included. Proceeds will be donated to the Tohoku reconstruction efforts.

Ohhhh, I was hoping the tour jerseys were back on sale, boo!! Will just have to console myself with a keyring, and the thought that the Rapha/Paul Smith jerseys aren't actually that great... Don't think it will work though, I really, REALLY wanted one!!!

Quamtum chemistry???:biggrin:

Yup, to establish that "Harmonic Oscillator" is a good model to represent real systems. To show that it accounts for different motions I introduced "translational motion" using Yuzu's famous slide, "Electronic excitation from lower to higher levels" Yuzu's 4T and "Rotational Motion" with his donut spin :biggrin:

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Yup, to establish that "Harmonic Oscillator" is a good model to represent real systems. To show that it accounts for different motions I introduced "translational motion" using Yuzu's famous slide, "Electronic excitation from lower to higher levels" Yuzu's 4T and "Rotational Motion" with his donut spin :biggrin:

I totally have an article about electron spin somewhere, on which I sketched Yuzu doing a Biellmann spin. :laugh:

yude

Record Breaker
Looks like the strongest typhoon (in Japanese history) will come and my family is planning to evacuate to the garage (our garage is like a shelter fortunately) tomorrow evening. I will bring my Yuzuru's DVDs which have his performances from 2011 to the present, along with our dog and cat since I am not sure if our house will be the same after this. I am praying for the safety of other Japanese members, too.

tafattsbarn

Rinkside
Welcome

1. TallyT
2. Farnaz
3. Maria Victoria
4. NoviceFan
5. Interspectator
6. Hanyuufan5
7. Kiches
8. Pianistliz
9. Yude
10. Pepipanda
11. CarolPooh
12. Imov

Oh, so we're actually keeping a real list? Add me onto it then :) I helped an old man that lives near me fix his garden so that it will survive the winter in a late celebration of Yuzu's ACI win this past weekend :> I look forward to spreading some more acts of kindness as the season and year goes on (regardless if he wins or not!).

Looks like the strongest typhoon (in Japanese history) will come and my family is planning to evacuate to the garage (our garage is like a shelter fortunately) tomorrow evening. I will bring my Yuzuru's DVDs which have his performances from 2011 to the present, along with our dog and cat since I am not sure if our house will be the same after this. I am praying for the safety of other Japanese members, too.

I'll keep you and your family, as well as anyone else affected by this incoming typhoon, in my thoughts in the coming days/weeks. I hope you remain safe and that the damage won't be too devastating.

The list grows and the members have already started the spreading of kindness :luv17:

1. TallyT
2. Farnaz
3. Maria Victoria
4. NoviceFan
5. Interspectator
6. Hanyuufan5
7. Kiches
8. Pianistliz
9. Yude
10. Pepipanda
11. CarolPooh
12. Imov
13. Tafattsbarn

Nachi

On the Ice

I hope you, your family and the house will be fine. Stay safe!