Alexandra Trusova switching from Tutberidze to Plushenko | Page 24 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova switching from Tutberidze to Plushenko

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Sasha has nothing to do with this text. It is absolutely clear for any Russian speaking fan that these slightly disguised insults are concocted by Yana and her team. No wonder Medvedeva's diehard fans are so ecstatic about it.
Sasha's reputation is sacrificed for the sake of Pluschenko war with Eteri.

:laugh: of ourse..they are evils, Yana wrote this because she wants to control everybody and it seems Sasha and her parents aren't subjective identities they couldn' t write a message they like marionetts in Plushenko and Yana's hands :laugh2: Jesus!!!

lpt

On the Ice
:laugh: of ourse..they are evils, Yana wrote this because she wants to control everybody and it seems Sasha and her parents aren't subjective identities they can't wrote a message they like marionetts in Plushenko and Yana's hands :laugh2: Jesus!!!
No, Yana wrote this because she hates Eteri as hell, history of this conflict is well-known. Sasha's parents (let alone Sasha herself) could't even write this text, it is written by professional speech writers. It is obvious for any Russian speaking person.
Don't you think it's kinda strange that there is no confusion. Somehow both sides understand what kind of post was that. The only difference is reaction. Eteri haters/Medo fans rejoice "what a great text, good job, Yana (or Sasha)"
Exactly! 99% understands what it's all about. Only thing is one part of fans just reacted "what a great punch to Eteri's face, bravo Yana!", but most part is like "why the hell is Yana annihilating Sasha's reputation?"
And only 1% thinks it's a charming peaceful post.

Fried

Final Flight
99% understands what it's all about. Only thing is one part of fans just reacted "what a great punch to Eteri's face, bravo Yana!", but most part is like "why the hell is Yana annihilating Sasha's reputation?"

These numbers may apply to your hater bubble. For the rest of the world, the reverse is exactly the opposite.

Fried

Final Flight
No, Yana wrote this because she hates Eteri as hell, history of this conflict is well-known. Sasha's parents (let alone Sasha herself) could't even write this text, it is written by professional speech writers. It is obvious for any Russian speaking person.

:whack:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

Exactly! 99% understands what it's all about. Only thing is one part of fans just reacted "what a great punch to Eteri's face, bravo Yana!", but most part is like "why the hell is Yana annihilating Sasha's reputation?"

These are just suppositions, right again? Yana doesn't hate Eteri bc she doesn't know her personally. This is so Russian, sorry. Well-known conflict? What conflict? After Zagitova's pause? Jesus! No one starts "hating" somebody if he has a not too serious debate. There are thousands similar debates in the Russian figure skating! Jesus! What people are you? And Yana is stupid, uneducated, lazy gold-digger according to some Russian posters. Now she could write such "professional " message. Jesus! This is so awful!!! Maybe I'm going to leave the forum again because so much stupid hate everywhere! It's came from prejudice and suppositions! THis is a sport, you know! Nothing happened that would not have happened any other time in this sport!:confused2:

Go back to the sport.ru forum ! ;) I'm sending message to the Russian Fs fans leave alone Sasha Trusova! Let her to work in his new environment calmly!:) I'm so angry!:dev2:

lpt

On the Ice
These are just suppositions, right again? Yana doesn't hate Eteri bc she doesn't know her personally. This is so Russian, sorry. Well-known conflict? What conflict? After Zagitova's pause? Jesus! No one starts "hating" somebody if he has a not too serious debate.
How naive are you? LOL. You just don't have a clue.

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Ha. 99% of the people where you brought this dirt from cannot distinguish Axel's jump from Lutz. (The topic of changing ISU rules received only 98 comments, while the topic of Trusova’s flowers is already more than 2000.) I hope that you will not find this support here when crowds of adults beat a teenager at their whim, mainly for their entertainment .

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
What's wrong with the message? Sasha may not have written it, but I'm sure she saw it before it was posted.

She thanks her old team and wished them well. Isn't that what you're meant to do?

Don't blame Sasha (or whoever wrote this) for other people going "Oooo shade" over the flowers thing.

Speaking of flowers and off-topic, do male coaches get flowers when pupils leave? Did Yags give flowers to Mishin all those years ago? I'm genuinely curious!

kolyadafan2002

Fan of Kolyada
Final Flight
What's wrong with the message? Sasha may not have written it, but I'm sure she saw it before it was posted.

She thanks her old team and wished them well. Isn't that what you're meant to do?

Don't blame Sasha (or whoever wrote this) for other people going "Oooo shade" over the flowers thing.

Speaking of flowers and off-topic, do male coaches get flowers when pupils leave? Did Yags give flowers to Mishin all those years ago? I'm genuinely curious!

I doubt Yagudin gave flowers to Mishin. They didn't leave on the best of terms.
I think generally is customary to give them a gift (at least if you parted on good terms).
It could be flowers, cake, chocolate etc.

lpt

On the Ice
No, I'm not naive just not a malicious, suspicious, hateful person. I try to be logical. I try to think logically .
You just don't understand. In Russia words matter. And there was much more than words.
Not so long ago Pluschenko accused Tutberidze of mishandling her most titled skater, she answered with labeling him as an "absolute zero coach" and accused him in poaching of her skaters. If you think this is "not too serious debate" you are utterly naive. Here in Russia this is a reason for a serious, long lasting vendetta.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

you are actually right

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
You just don't understand. In Russia words matter. And there was much more than words.
Not so long ago Pluschenko accused Tutberidze of mishandling her most titled skater, she answered with labeling him as an "absolute zero coach" and accused him in poaching of her skaters. If you think this is "not too serious debate" you are utterly naive. Here in Russia this is a reason for an serious, long lasting vendetta.

No, I totally understand it just disagree with it. Vendetta? Jesus? And not just me. I read all of their messages to each other. I don't think PLush's first post was so outrageous. He was asked by the Russian media .Tarasova had similar opinion. After that Plush received that harsh message and Tarasova, too.
I like how you ignore the other skaters, experts opinions on Zagitova's pause.

That will be a great if we will see great fights between the girls without any hate. I can't imagine it right now thanks to the "fans" :disagree:

Sasha wrote in her message that is her decision. You think she is a liar. :scratch2: That was Plushenko and Yana's theft. :slink:

edit: Do you think Sasha and her parents want to be involved in this "vendetta"? It seems they are active participans in it.. You recognised it but they didn't? :confused2: Think logically, please

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
I see absolutely no shade in the message. So what if Trusova mentioned flowers? People have been causing a ruckus about them in the past, no wonder she makes sure to mention them to show hers was not a departure on bad terms. Why choose to read dark motives behind something when you can choose to read good intentions just as easily?

lpt

On the Ice
I like how you ignore the other skaters, experts opinions on Zagitova's pause.
I am not ignoring anything. I'm telling you about Pluschenko-Tutberidze conflict. Other skaters and experts are not a subject of this conversation.

Sasha wrote in her message that is her decision. You think she is a liar.
Stop saying me what I think and putting words in my mouth. I never wrote that Sasha is a liar. And she didn't write this letter, it is obvious for any native speaker.

lpt

On the Ice
I see absolutely no shade in the message.
If you can't see something that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Even most loyal Sasha fans see a bunch of shades in the message (and applaud to them). For example https://twitter.com/seed_unnie/status/1261016532408250369 here one of them counting "podyebka"s (Russian obscene word for "throwing a shade")

I know it's hard for non-native speaker who is not familiar with the context to understand how insulting this letter is. Can't help with that.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Guys: Debate and disagree but keep the bickering and personal insults out of it.

First of all others don't want to read a back and forth of you "You suck" "You suck more" "You suck the most". It's boring. If you want to bicker like that take it to Private Message.

Also, be careful about assuming that you speak for other people. I do not speak for all Canadians or all dog parents or all Kurt Browning fans. You speak for yourself and only yourself in this life unless you are an elected representative.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Stop saying me what I think and putting words in my mouth. I never wrote that Sasha is a liar. And she didn't write this letter, it is obvious for any native speaker.

Ok. Maybe. But why Rudkovskaya? Why not her parents???

But she said the switching is HER decision. If you don't believe it...well, how can you explain it?

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Ha. 99% of the people where you brought this dirt from cannot distinguish Axel's jump from Lutz. (The topic of changing ISU rules received only 98 comments, while the topic of Trusova’s flowers is already more than 2000.) I hope that you will not find this support here when crowds of adults beat a teenager at their whim, mainly for their entertainment .

Where did some of your smart messages go? Did you notice?

vorravorra

Record Breaker

Yes, I am curious too about what men get. It doesn't seem to be mentioned. But female Russian coaches are very particular about bouquets. Every student needs to bring a bouquet (i.e. if it's a couple they bring one each). And with Eteri it has mattered a lot in the past. I can understand students feeling nervous until they can discharge their obligation to bring Eteri flowers :laugh:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Yes, I am curious too about what men get. It doesn't seem to be mentioned. But female Russian coaches are very particular about bouquets. Every student needs to bring a bouquet (i.e. if it's a couple they bring one each). And with Eteri it has mattered a lot in the past. I can understand students feeling nervous until they can discharge their obligation to bring Eteri flowers :laugh:

This is how I know I'm not a Russian Ladies Skater (not that I was sitting here wondering if I was one). I don't think you are obligated to bring flowers to your former coach. I might do it because I'm a bit of a people pleaser but I don't think anyone has to do it.

I remember with Evgenia I said something about leaving a job with grace takes maturity and experience. One thing you learn is how to not burn bridges on your way out the door but it doesn't come naturally. Most of us have wanted to go the "Take this job and shove it" route a time or two.