2021 Worlds: Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 Worlds: Free Dance

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
So I'm usually not an avid watcher of ice dancing, but I heard only the best about this thread, everything is very calm and peaceful, right? :ROFLMAO:
My favourites Kazakova/Reviya are not here, so who should I root for apart from the lovely Russian couples (go Tiffani/Jonathan!)?
The Lithuanian team has a pretty cool free! And I believe Lajoie/Lagha are parrots now which is fun. I also recommend Hawayek/Baker, Guignard/Fabbri and of course Chock/Bates.

LadyB

Record Breaker
This is gonna be more than nailbiting. The fridge is full of booze, I'm (not) ready!

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
The announcer says please leave the ice and Peacock app decides to crash on cue.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
So I'm usually not an avid watcher of ice dancing, but I heard only the best about this thread, everything is very calm and peaceful, right? :ROFLMAO:
My favourites Kazakova/Reviya are not here, so who should I root for apart from the lovely Russian couples (go Tiffani/Jonathan!)?
Let me just add Wang/Liu and Piper and Paul to the mix of recommendations

Supernovaimplosion

Final Flight
Watch all the free dances and tell us who you like the best

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I always find stripes hard to watch on costumes in motion. Very distracting.