2022 Canadian Nationals: Senior Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2022 Canadian Nationals: Senior Free Dance

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
haha.. Ted :) yes... one of the most beautiful sound in life is the French language :) but not when you pronounce it ;) but thanks for saying it ;)

(don't you guys feel that Ted is reading what we say about him? Hi Ted !!! Thanks for hosting !)
are we that popular?

litenkyckling

Final Flight
sorry I just find this team so annoying because they had no good reason to leave France and this will push more Canadian teams down who've been competing for Skate Canada for years.

(LoLo and Nik had a very good reason, so I don't mind)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
sorry I just find this team so annoying because they had no good reason to leave France and this will push more Canadian teams down who've been competing for Skate Canada for years.

(LoLo and Nik had a very good reason, so I don't mind)
they did have a good reason though... Romain really feels at home in Montreal.. I think he may be studying here as well etc etc... and they want to live here etc etc.. so it was more of a life choice than a competition choice for them... moving to France was a competition choice

litenkyckling

Final Flight
they did have a good reason though... Romain really feels at home in Montreal.. I think he may be studying here as well etc etc... and they want to live here etc etc.. so it was more of a life choice than a competition choice for them... moving to France was a competition choice
fair enough, I don't personally find that a compelling reason but hey ho

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Molly Lanaghan & Dmitre Razgulajevs M/L: It was really hard the last two years of training through the pandemic and keeping it going and not having as many competitions. But it just means so much to be here on the ice and we really put our hearts into it.