2021-22 Russian Ice Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Russian Ice Dance

Remilia

On the Ice
Hello people, I have a question and I figured this would be the best place to ask. Does anyone know what happened to that ice dance pair that was on ice age kids? I can't remember their names, but they skated to city of stars and hallelujah 🤔. Are they still together and skating? I feel like they should be junior eligible by now, but I don't think I've heard anything about them or seen them on the junior circuit?

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Hello people, I have a question and I figured this would be the best place to ask. Does anyone know what happened to that ice dance pair that was on ice age kids? I can't remember their names, but they skated to city of stars and hallelujah 🤔. Are they still together and skating? I feel like they should be junior eligible by now, but I don't think I've heard anything about them or seen them on the junior circuit?
You mean Pokrasnetseva&Makarov?

I've responded to a similar question recently. Makarov is now skating with Arina Gorshenina. No new info about Pokrasnetseva currently.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Russian Jr Nationals:

18-22 January 2022, Saransk
Info
Results
Entries:
Alisa Ovsiankina / Matvei Samokhin
Anna Shcherbakova / Egor Goncharov
Ekaterina Katashinskaya / Matvei Grachyov
Ekaterina Rybakova / Ivan Makhnonosov
Elizaveta Shichina / Gordey Khubulov
Irina Khavronina / Dario Cirisano
Margarita Svistunova / Dmitrii Studenikin
Olga Mamchenkova / Mark Volkov
Polina Kocherygina / Evgeni Artyushchenko
Sofia Aleksova / Ilya Vladimirov
Sofia Kachushkina / Oleg Muratov
Sofia Tyutyunina / Aleksandr Shustitskiy
Sofiia Leonteva / Daniil Gorelkin
Taisiya Linchevskaya / Timur Babayev-Smirnov
Vasilisa Kaganovskaia / Valeriy Angelopol

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Olympic team announced officially:

Viktoria Sinitsina/Nikita Katsalapov, Aleksandra Stepanova/Ivan Bukin, Diana Davis/Gleb Smolkin
Subs: Elizaveta Khudaiberdieva/Egor Bazin, Annabel Morozov/Andrei Bagin, Elizaveta Shanaeva/Devid Naryzhnyi

Kittosuni

Medalist
I know people will probably not going to notice it much since it is only a reserve spot but the inclusion of Shanaeva/Naryzhnyi over Skopscova/Aleshin is such a power move.

Pretty sure that Zagorski/Guerrero is guaranteed for atleast one of those reserve spots if Tiffany is mildly OK but not being included at all doesn't bode well on Tiffany health status.

I think at this point it is pretty clear that the teams of Davis/ Smolkin, Khudaiberdieva/ Bazin and Shanaeva/Naryzhnyi are Rusfed's bet post olympics. And frankly I'm totally on board with this.

Morozov/Bagin will always get the political backing within Russia but I don't see them being a threat internationally. They just don't have the skills and consistency to match those 3 up and coming teams.

And then we will see where Kaganovskaia / Angelopol lands when they compete seniors.