2022 World Figure Skating Championships: Men's Short Program | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2022 World Figure Skating Championships: Men's Short Program

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Hoooooooooooo boy you missed the whole Simon and Nicky turning themselves into giant trash pieces of garbage and likely getting themselves fired and rightly so...
I switched to Polish stream at some point, what did they say?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I was asleep during pairs (I've grown weak) so I'm just checking out the news, and wow talk about being trash

Jasira

Mishki and Queen Anna
Medalist
Country
Germany
I believe the exact words were "taller and heavier", which if you've ever walked next to a skater you will know they are all friggin' tiny.
I know. When you look at Youtube and Twitter there are a lot of mean comments about my favorite Anastasia Mishina. So I really hate mean comments against the pairs girls. I think they are so admirable and all have tiny bodys. Actually I like the skaters more when they aren´t to skinny. I don´t have to worry about their health then. I especially love Anastasia and Ashley.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I feel your struggle! I'd like so much to fall for a consistent medallist just once, but I always fall for the ones who barely make it to the international events.... :dbana:
At first I only adopted the first type, but I branched out into a lot of juniors including several not going to Junior Worlds then and somehow managed to adopt Matvei Vetlugin, who despite speaking out against the war likely won't get any international assignments for who knows how long. 😭