2022 World Figure Skating Championships: Men's Short Program | Page 52 | Golden Skate

2022 World Figure Skating Championships: Men's Short Program

JOHIO2

Medalist
Men really brought performance today. Except for the one who did not get his chance. Poor Donovan. He was having such a good season and he was robbed of his chance but the ridiculous rules that separate a skater from his skates when flying. This should NEVER happen again. Security people in all countries should know this and acknowledge it and change the rules so that it does not.

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Final count for men (don't take it too seriously, see the last statistics)

Quad attempts count: 22
Quad success count: 20
Quad success ratio: 90,9% (I think definitely highest ever on big competition)
Pop count: 7 (no pop on quad attempt at all !!!)
Personal best count: 12 (of 29 skaters)
Chris Howarth wishing all the best count: 11
Cartwheel count: 3
Drinks count: 8 (I must confess, I did not update this properly, I had some cheating rounds :D )

Last edited:

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Men really brought performance today. Except for the one who did not get his chance. Poor Donovan. He was having such a good season and he was robbed of his chance but the ridiculous rules that separate a skater from his skates when flying. This should NEVER happen again. Security people in all countries should know this and acknowledge it and change the rules so that it does not.
I read that he got his skates eventually... I hope he's not injured.
If he actually couldn't skate because of the luggage problems, then :angry:

Charlotte 71

On the Ice
What a flabbergastingly great men's short! I tuned in on Peacock tv just as Camden was taking the ice, and so glad I got to see him hit it out of the park and have that wonderful moment - and then nearly every performance I saw from there on was a season's or all-time best, - or, if not perfect, an admirable show of artistry, guts and emotion. Mind blown! Deniss! Daniel! All three Japanese men! All three Americans! As good as I thought Ilia was, I didn't know he was this good yet. And Adam! It was so, so good. When has the overall level of men's skating ever been this good and the top six this crazy?

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I'm so excited for the free! I cannot wait to watch the last two groups later! Of course, pairs will come first.