2023 JGP Bangkok Jr. Women's SP | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Bangkok Jr. Women's SP

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Spice Girls!!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

Way to get the party started!!!

After what I said last week in the faithfulness thread, I'm kinda relieved that it isn't "2 Become 1"...

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Honestly, this is not as good of a program as her Short from last season. Is it possible that Sophia herself chose this music? Yes, but this is very outside of her comfort zone.

Glancing at the Free, that seems like a better fit, even if it is overused Exogenesis.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh no. Billie EIlish! 🙉

Thank goodness it is a different skater from Israel that I am adopting. I couldn't bear another season of enduring listening to Billie Eilish courtesy of my kids.

Oh, nice guitar solo, though.

Complete with "Testing, Testing". So, we might get commentary back soon.

CaroLiza_fan

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Struggled with the combo but otherwise Sonya did great, im kinda bummed that she just isnt preforming like she used to. Not really fan of this program for her, I still miss her programs under Panova. Im glad she is slowly coming back to her form even if it takes few seasons to get there.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ted back just in time to tell us that Elisa Maria is a Dutchie.

Since I've posted about her on here a few times:

:cheer: ALL THE BEST ELISA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Hmmm, I'm beginning to think it was your fault... 🤔 but yeah we couldn't watch two full groups because of stream issues
Ahem .... you don't happen to be a network technician with a current appointment in Bangkok?

Funny that... I'm an IT professional by trade, and my partner always claims that I'm the best tech support around. Many times he's having tech issues with the TV, computer etc and all I have to do is go over and look and things just fix itself without me doing anything 🤣

And Elisa just trolled all of us with her costume choice :biggrin:
"Greatest showman eh... haha lol think again"