2023 JGP Istanbul Women's Short Program | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Istanbul Women's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh, neither Mark or Ted are going to Japan. They are both commentating from home.

Is that a first?

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Clearly you never read Sweet Valley High Mark, it was all about the 4 minutes between the twins ;) :p

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Clearly you never read Sweet Valley High Mark, it was all about the 4 minutes between the twins ;) :p

Funny story. There are a set of twins that are motorbike racers, and after coming up through the British Championship together, they went in different directions when they reached World Championship level. But, they will be back racing against each other next season, when Sam Lowes joins Alex Lowes in World Superbikes.

The younger one, Alex, was being interviewed about racing against Sam again. And he was saying it will be great, because they always did so many things together. Then he added: "Sam is 3 minutes older than me, and those were the worst 3 minutes of my life!"

:laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Lana seems to do mostly ballet. The Axel was botched, the other jumps only doubles and the spins were rather slow. I hope she can find more ice time for training, because her movements are really elegant! 🤔

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
After Rena skated first this morning, I said I felt sorry for the skaters that weould follow her, because it would be a hard act to follow.

And I feel the same now after Yu-Jae!

The worst of it is, it is my kid that is following her! :drama:

:cheer: ALL THE BEST CHIARA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I agree with Mark, I didn't recognise her either with the new hair colour!

Well, there were a couple of grey squares, but at least there were no red squares.

Of course, Yu-Jae going just before her set a very high bar. But, it was a good skate. And I hope she realises that.

Into 10th position, sandwiched between two other skaters that I like. She is just 0.13 points below Olivia LENGYELOVA (SVK), and 2.09 points ahead of Zhasmin SHLAGA (KGZ).

:cheer: WELL DONE CHIARA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan