2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Men's Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Men's Short Program

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Trivia, I have mentioned last season but maybe some of you have not noticed or read it. Arttu did not put skates on at all before he was nine as his family has lived in Malaysia his first years. He has started FS at the age of 10. Did he finish too late after music?
It's one of the things that makes me root for him

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
cheer on Alec for me. I support him to do well as he has improved a lot this summer. However, I am unable to watch any of this. I am attempting to get back to work after a week in bed.... a very traumatic experience.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
cheer on Alec for me. I support him to do well as he has improved a lot this summer. However, I am unable to watch any of this. I am attempting to get back to work after a week in bed.... a very traumatic experience.
good luck. i'll try not to jinx him. get well soon

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Me too - I have my gear ready for cheers

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Very classy costume.
His jumps are up and down, no distance at all.
Why did he jump an euler combo?

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
"Mexicana Danzon No. 2" not the most difficult program but good choice of music IMO and we may hear from him.