2023 Grand Prix Espoo Men's Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023 Grand Prix Espoo Men's Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I did it again. Thought this was starting at 11:30, when it actually started at 10:30. I really cannot get it into my head that Finland is Eastern European Time and not Central European Time.

go, Mama's love!

Hey, just thought you would be interested to know that I recently saw a clip from a Warm-Up at the 2022 Junior Worlds that showed my youngest kid in the audience holding a banner for Arlet!

Well, she is coached by his Mum, so... :p

You've already claimed one of my adopted daughters as your niece. Do you want to claim another niece? :)

CaroLiza_fan

icewhite

Record Breaker
Apart from the special situation Ivan is in this shows that you can do a very personal special program with original music that's not English or French within the tight rules of a competition in the current system.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I did it again. Thought this was starting at 11:30, when it actually started at 10:30. I really cannot get it into my head that Finland is Eastern European Time and not Central European Time.

Hey, just thought you would be interested to know that I recently saw a clip from a Warm-Up at the 2022 Junior Worlds that showed my youngest kid in the audience holding a banner for Arlet!

Well, she is coached by his Mum, so... :p

You've already claimed one of my adopted daughters as your niece. Do you want to claim another niece? :)

CaroLiza_fan
aren't all your kids my nieces and nephews? :LOL:

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

rude.gif

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
If Finland were in Central European time zone, what would be left for Eastern European Time Zone?

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Love his choice of music, although the original would've worked better for me.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Apart from the special situation Ivan is in this shows that you can do a very personal special program with original music that's not English or French within the tight rules of a competition in the current system.
Are there even rules left with music?