2023-24 Grand Prix Final Senior Men Free Skate | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Grand Prix Final Senior Men Free Skate

16Olympics

On the Ice
Wow. Just epic performance by Ilia to win. Happy to see the skating beauty and presence of mind by Shoma. I am so thrilled to see Yuma coming back to the competition. All three medalists put on quite a show. I hope Kevin is okay. Kao gutted it out and Adam had a redemptive skate.

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
In hindsight, the 4A in the SP was silly. I hope he doesn’t risk it again now that he’s got the history out of the way. It’s not why he won. He won because of the ridiculous base value of his free skate - he added back the 4A and included 4Lo - and he was able to land most of it. If he’s going to do all that, then a 4A in the SP is unnecessary. A clean SP without a 4A and that monster of a free skate is enough.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hearing Shoma described as an older skater in his mid-20s makes me feel old! Come on, Mark, why you gotta say that?

Yeah, that's rough. Mark's not exactly ancient himself (nor anywhere near it!), so it is even worse hearing HIM say it.

(For the benefit of anybody else reading this, we are both around the same age as Mark).

CaroLiza_fan

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Now I have to figure out the appropriate desert to celebrate this epicness. Like, any cake has 4 letters, but what cake would scream 'quads'?

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Now I have to figure out the appropriate desert to celebrate this epicness. Like, any cake has 4 letters, but what cake would scream 'quads'?
Cheesecake. Has a graham cracker crust, creaminess, sweetness, indulgence, and (Hopefully) vanilla flavor.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
gp is over and so is the first half of the season :jaw: :drama: what am i supposed to do with the rest of my life untill nationals now? see you around, love you all 😘

The French Championships start today...

(I thought they were next week. So, Kévin won't be able to forget about today by shifting his focus to preparing for Nationals).

CaroLiza_fan