2023-24 Grand Prix Final Senior Pairs Free Skate | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Grand Prix Final Senior Pairs Free Skate

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Oh dear. Most of it was great but was it overall enough? They still have a slight TES advantage but tbh I liked the Italians a little better.
tonight, the Italians were the better team here. And I say this as someone who is probably cheering for the other 5 teams more ;)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I don't know if it was the after-effects of enjoying the Junior Short Dance so much, but I just couldn't get into that Pairs segment.

I loved all the Junior Dance programmes. I didn't enjoy any of the Senior Pairs programes.

That's strange for me.

CaroLiza_fan

ana

On the Ice
Great competition. Congratulations to the medalistes! So happy for Sara/Niccolo, they are my favourite of this competition.❤️❤️😍😍

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
no quite...no quite...

OK, so you just recommended it to me. But you were so positive about it that I convinced myself that I had to see it.

You know I hang on your every word! ;)

CaroLiza_fan

icewhite

Record Breaker
well, the Germans looked slow this time, but the Italians' elements were very small and the Canadians just had a skate that was too messy
very close... in the end I'm happy of course, I never expected this at the start of the season

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
OK, so you just recommended it to me. But you were so positive about it that I convinced myself that I had to see it.

You know I hang on your every word! ;)

CaroLiza_fan
yes, but Deanna and Maxime are skating to the soundtrack of the new TV show i strongly disagree with as a fan of the novels

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Going to bed :) i am a bit disappointed with how everyone skated (but C/M) so that drained me enough to feel super sleepy.. mind you it's 5 am so i guess i should sleep.