(Maxime puts free foot down)
3Li4
3LoTh
(Deanna holds on, free leg trails down)
CCoSp4
StSq4
FiDs4

SP: 71.22 (2nd)

if this team does not win Worlds, I will be shocked. So good. This was not their best, but it is right where they want to be in the season.
Is a great analysis.i seen their SP when was commuting to metro and wow, is amazing their SP and last season and this season Canadian team improved more and for sure Deanna and Máxime Will be on the podium . I'm watching again and even like hypnosis,lol

Also Lia and Trennt was great in sprite the fall of Lia but was nice

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Nice and watchable. Just sad P/M underperformed... but H/V delivered...speaking of these two unrelated events, maybe someone should look up what Nazarychev is up to nowadays before he goes to seed...hint, hint, nudge, nudge....

Last edited:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What on Earth is this that Deanna and Max are skating to?! It sounds like a mess of noise! 🙉

And then heavy breathing at the end?! 😲

I don't notmally say something this strong, but I absolutely hated that programme!

Which is sad, because I like them. And I normally support them.

But not with that programme.

CaroLiza_fan
I keep saying it is pre-vampire...

cailuj365

On the Ice
I remember watching Hase and Seegert in 2018 at SA and thinking they could be very good. So lovely to see Hase doing so well now with Volodin. I had a similar feeling watching Trankov with Mukhortova and then seeing Trankov with Volosozhar, so I hope Hase and Volodin go far!