Yuzuru Hanyu | Page 256 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia

Magill

Record Breaker
I'm just wishing and hoping for Day 1:pray: I seem to remember seeing on twitter that there were cameras (of course that could be my wishing and hoping too hard) and if there were... maybe.
Joining in prayers :pray:
What I really wish for is a comprehensive DVD/Blue Ray set with all the performances (or at least selected shows in their entirety and a compilation of the remaining ones ) + backstage + ALL Telasa versions :pray:
That would be awesome !

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Joining in prayers :pray:
What I really wish for is a comprehensive DVD/Blue Ray set with all the performances (or at least selected shows in their entirety and a compilation of the remaining ones ) + backstage + ALL Telasa versions :pray:
That would be awesome !
Fans would pay so much for it...

Magill

Record Breaker
Citizen China have released a set of HQ photos from that ad photoshoot, and they are amazing. This thread has them...

These are beautiful. Yuzu is incredibly photogenic. I mean, hard to believe when it comes combined with such an amazing once-in-a-generation talent.
Here's some more of these still beauties! Citizen should publish a photobook and sell it worldwide.

Magill

Record Breaker
These are beautiful. Yuzu is incredibly photogenic. I mean, hard to believe when it comes combined with such an amazing once-in-a-generation talent.
Here's some more of these still beauties! Citizen should publish a photobook and sell it worldwide.

And still some more....

Magill

Record Breaker
David Wilson spoke about Yuzuru Hanyu's choreography of If, at Fantasy on Ice 2023 Tour A:
https://twitter.com/pep_on_/status/1778603567823323320

So very true! "If" is amazing, I love it! I must admit I knew Yuzuru choreographed it himself but it is always good to be reminded. And David's praise must have been so important to him, great to know he received it there and then and for David to share it with us all :)