Figure skating association game | Page 220 | Golden Skate

Figure skating association game

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Then there was the time Mark Ladwig’s boot heel shattered during his program and his competitor, Rudi Sweigers, who had already skated and was sitting in the audience, raced down to the ice to lend Ladwig his own boot; Ladwig managed to lace up and get back on the ice to resume the program —while wearing two different boots—within the time allotted.

A pairs program, no less.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Fedor Klimov's bootlaces opened during the FS at Finlandia 2017. He very calmly knelt down, rolled up his trouser leg and did his laces again. Ksenia patted him very sympathetically on the shoulder. They both finished the ride on the final accords and came third overall. :love:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jonathan Cassar - 2015 US Nationals (Greensboro, NC). I think his pendant came off during his free skate. Parker Pennington (whom I believe was next to skate) saved the day by finding it thereby cleaning the ice).

LadyB

Record Breaker
Henry V = swords = Zabiiako/Enbert (I know that was meant to be crusades, but...)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Alexei Mishin (who had skated with Madame Moskvina back in the days, and also is coaching now)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Coaches and wardrobes, that means Barbara Fusar-Poli must be mentioned

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Ksenia Stolbova

I’m sure she’s a lovely person, but everything about her on-ice demeanor suggests that she does not suffer fools gladly.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Fedor Klimov
probably at the receiving end once or twice ;) Don't get me wrong. I love Ksenia. A beautiful skater and woman, who doesn't take any...stuff.