The diverse beauty of men in figure skating | Page 3 | Golden Skate

The diverse beauty of men in figure skating

juppiter

Rinkside
Javier Fernandez is a little piece of heaven. I know he is dating a girl and is "straight" but he MUST be gay.

Petitefleur

Spectator
in the "present" generation : Joubert, Kastaparov, Trankov, Buttle, Bourzat, Brezina, Lloyd Jones, Buckland (the most of them with fair hair)
even if I prefer black hair men with green or blue eyes (such was my father !!!)

jennyanydots

On the Ice
Another vote for Stephane. I'd marry him in a heartbeat if I didn't fear for my safety. BLOODBATH!!!!
I remember cheering for Urmanov not particularly because I liked his skating but because he was so cute.
Back in the day maybe the Battle of the Brians could have been decided by a walk-off like in the movie Zoolander.
And Yuzu is the most adorable thing ever!

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Another vote for Stephane. I'd marry him in a heartbeat if I didn't fear for my safety. BLOODBATH!!!!
I remember cheering for Urmanov not particularly because I liked his skating but because he was so cute.
Back in the day maybe the Battle of the Brians could have been decided by a walk-off like in the movie Zoolander.
And Yuzu is the most adorable thing ever!

:laugh: I snorted out loud in laughter imagining this. PS. In the Shibsibs' "Call Me Maybe" video production, there is a "Zoolander" scene (0:21).

This thread is so fun to read, and the eye candy (and then some) picture links are a bonus. :) Thanks to Meoima and Sandpiper for getting the ball rolling.

For me the Team Japan Sochi men's figure skating squad members are simply beautiful to behold, both in repose and in flight:

Daisuke

Tatsuki

Yuzuru

Links copied from posts in their respective fanfest threads.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Handsome - Sergei G. Ilia Kulik, Paul Wylie, Adam Rippon, "my" Todd (especially for his gorgeous blue eyes - IMHO, he doesn't age)

Stephane, Brian Joubert ...

Cute - Javier, Jeff Buttle, Taka Kozuka, Yuzuru, Charlie White

Many more, as well!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well if Adorable is a category, then there's only one winner: Jason!