2014-2015 GPF Mens Short Program 12/12 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Mens Short Program 12/12

deedee1

Record Breaker
Good luck to all boys! :) Bring your A game if you want a win! :cool:
My personal wish is Javi to win here on his home turf. ¡Venga Vamos! Javi!!! :cheer: And a podium finish for Sergei! :yay:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Good luck to all boys! :) Bring your A game if you want a win! :cool:
My personal wish is Javi to win here on his home turf. ¡Venga Vamos! Javi!!! :cheer: And a podium finish for Sergei! :yay:

Yes to both! And either Yuzuru or Tatsuki for the third medal...depending who skates like they want it the most!

HanDomi

Record Breaker
I would love to see Yuzuru and Javi at the top together :dance: And Tatsuki in mix aswell, and Sergei also.... And Takahito too :laugh2:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I would love to see Yuzuru and Javi at the top together :dance: And Tatsuki in mix aswell, and Sergei also.... And Takahito too :laugh2:

you want too much my friend and i am right there with you :laugh:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker

Same exact stance as I :laugh:

I feel sick with anticipation for tomorrow :drama:

Last edited:

Warwick360

Medalist
I'm hoping men's short is not as disappointing as the ladies' sp. :eek:hwell:

And guys, please let's underrate Javier's chances. It feels like we're jinxing him or something. Especially when his triple axel still leaves me anxious over whether it will land or not.

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Really mixed feeling about this event:laugh: I hope Javi won't feel too much pressure tomorrow and will enjoy being on the ice at home. Also I can't wait to see Yuzu (maybe with a clean performance this time *fingers crossed*) and Machida's superb program. I wish we had 3 gold medals...:)

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I want Javi to win for the sake of skating in Spain. But I want Tatsuki to win for the sake of my predictions. :laugh: Well, I guess I should not be so selfish, so... Go Javi! :cheer:

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
I want Javi to win that gold medal. Or at least win the SP, because he has by far the most intricate/interesting SP of the men this year. :cheer:

I know Machida will serve it up though. And people hate Kovtun, but with the most ambitious tech content, he's one to watch out for. I can sense a lot of drama! :drama:

Last edited:

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
I, too, want Javi to win. My choices would be: Javi, Machida and then Hanyu.

That would be my ideal podium. I really want Hanyu to salvage his GP season and get back into his groove. I'm also very excited to see the Russian men showdown, because you know this will be a precursor to a competitive Russian nationals (as it will be for Japanese Nationals)!

Eloyse

On the Ice
Go Javi!Win that gold medal!
And I really wish that Kovtun will be on the podium:popcorn: and yuzu, please enter gala I want to see your pretty costumes:cheer2:

HanDomi

Record Breaker
I hope everyone will have clean and great skates. Atmosphere at this event is really great, even watching on TV :laugh2: :biggrin:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Over 6 hours still left to go :hopelessness:

I wonder how early the skaters wake up? It's almost 3 p.m. in Barcelona right now, but do they get up at a 'usual' time? Or sleep in a bit? :think:

foruiz

Final Flight
While anxiously waiting for 5 more hours, I will be writing graduate school papers that is also due tomorrow. My podium predictions are Javi, Machida and Yuzuru... I don't care what order as long as they podium... Nice to read the practice reports. Skate well boys!!! Give me a good reason for staying up all night aside from rushing research papers. :cheer:

chezzu

On the Ice
High five foruiz! I'm pulling an all-nighter too for the GPF Men's SP while studying for an exam that is also tomorrow! Hating on the Barcelona timezone so much haha I like the Japan/China/Taiwan broadcasts more because the times are more reasonable :p

Still! So, so excited. I like almost everyone competing :cry: