2024 World Junior Championships Pairs Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 World Junior Championships Pairs Short Program

readernick

Medalist
The rink announcer kept saying every pair was from the US in the last group (in Mandarin) but she corrected herself. She must have gotten her notes confused. It was kind of funny.

Both American pairs were really noticeable in their ability to perform to the cheap seats. All the tiny women's pairs skaters are so brave. I'm scared for them. They seem calm.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
The rink announcer kept saying every pair was from the US in the last group (in Mandarin) but she corrected herself. She must have gotten her notes confused. It was kind of funny.

Both American pairs were really noticeable in their ability to perform to the cheap seats. All the tiny women's pairs skaters are so brave. I'm scared for them. They seem calm.
Move down! Lol!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I just got here in time for Marly !!!
This is awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I just got a new apartment which means I am going to worlds in March and then will not be traveling for events for quite a while because life is $$$$ ;) but I will be at Nationals because, I will be 10 minutes closer than before LOL to nationals which were already close enough

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Ted seems puzzled by the mark on the twist. I was just glad total disaster was averted.
The crash was avoided.. I'd be puzzle about the level B... they lost features on the catch but I thought it was a level 1... but what do I know ? :)

The 2axel and the 3loop throw were just fabulous. I am happy with that... though it will be tough for them to medal at this point.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Metelkina/Berulava definitely brrrrrrrrrrrrought it. :biggrin: