2024 World Junior Championships Pairs Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2024 World Junior Championships Pairs Free Skate

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
It increasingly looks to me that everyone and every organsation have their very own opinion on what figure skating actually is ... 🤔

The Georgian Stone Stature is once again ... stony.
still they enter skaters into competitions

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
I see, nobody except for the Italians wants a medal today? 🤔 Well, I guess that is some kind of negative "karma" for the Georgians after being a bit cocky yesterday in the interviews 😬

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And what’s their policy?

They are only sending skaters to GP's and Major Championships. In the main, they're not sending them to Challengers or other Senior B's.

And, as a result, the Canadian skaters are not getting the same competitive experience during the season as their peers. And are falling behind.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
master-yoda-star-wars.gif

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
And I don't think I was that far off with saying we'll have three different podiums (SP, FS, total)... Just not in the way I wanted 🙃

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My favorite thing about Olivia & Luke is their pluckiness. Even when things aren't going well, they fight and manage to end on a positive note. They never let the energy wane and continue to perform. No matter how they finish, I love them for their competitive spirit.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Not again! This programme catches me out every time. :drama:

Every time I watch it, it takes me until well into the programme to realise that I am singing along to the "Star Wars" main theme! :palmf:

Well, I suppose we have had an undercover "Carmen" programme this season, so why not an undercover "Star Wars" programme too!

Into 2nd in the FS, and overall.

CaroLiza_fan