2015 US Nationals TV and Webstream Schedules | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals TV and Webstream Schedules

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Oh wow, that is nice! I didn't expect that at all. Thanks for the screenshot.

Not a problem. Id rather give feedback than do guesswork. Not sure how it will work for others, but for me it is awesome, I hope others have as good of luck.

Though I am sure it goes without saying, I do want to first off say thank you in advance, and if something comes up, we understand, I don't want to come off in a way that makes you feel pressured. I am grateful for anything that works out.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Going off-air for a few minutes, I will be back up soon with a slightly higher stream quality, with some NHK footage.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Awesome! I'll stay on-air for awhile to keep testing, maybe get additional opinions too. Hopefully it keeps working this well!

GS fans - US Nats

Last edited:

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Awesome! I'll stay on-air for awhile to keep testing, maybe get additional opinions too. Hopefully it keeps working this well!

I am just hoping it is not a pain in the engine for you!

ill keep it up and let you know if anything happens. Like you said a few others input would be great.

Thanks again btw :biggrin:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Are you seeing any skipping/stuttering? On my side, I'm seeing some lag on this performance, not sure what that looks like on the livestream.

IcyEdges

Match Penalty
This is amazing! It looks wonderful for me running on firefox. Thank you so much! :rock:

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Are you seeing any skipping/stuttering? On my side, I'm seeing some lag on this performance, not sure what that looks like on the livestream.

Very little to be honest that I have noticed. Netflix on a bad connection would be worse.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Must be just my side then, it's skipping and jumping all over the place... but I'm not watching the same feed you guys are... maybe it's correcting itself by the time it reaches Ustream.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Okay, back on air with NHK.

First of all, THX to you, sabinfire.

Feedback: I tuned in midway thru Kanako's program, which was pretty smooth sailing almost to the end.

But lots of buffering, freezing, etc. for Leonova's program.​

Regardless, thx for your efforts. :bow:

ETA, I use Chrome.​

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Must be just my side then, it's skipping and jumping all over the place... but I'm not watching the same feed you guys are... maybe it's correcting itself by the time it reaches Ustream.

Leonova was skipping a little. Sorta the same as if someone else in the house was downloading the file. You could still see what was going on (ie if someone fell or not) but it just was sorta pixilated. I switched back to the USA without Hola, and it is looking better. Again still pretty damn good overall.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I can always lower the stream quality for a more reliable stream, but it's a delicate balance between quality and reliability...

Thanks for the feedback! I will keep airing at least until the end of the Ladies event.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I think I'm definitely going to lower the quality a bit after this Gracie performance, and see if the stream is more reliable.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Might not be a bad idea. Especially when more of us may be watching.

Im not bothered by the lower quality. I have decent internet, but would be happy to watch at a lower quality if it means more people can watch without issues.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I don't want to keep spamming this thread, so I'll just say I'll be testing this channel for the next few hours, off and on. Please leave comments/observations/opinions if you notice anything, for anyone who happens to pop in and watch the livestream. All figure skating footage being shown.

GS fans - US Nats

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Entirety of NBC's Trophée Éric Bompard coming up after this NHK wraps up (in about 10 minutes or so).

Will go off-air for a minute to adjust quality again and begin TEB.

I'll probably call it a night after TEB ends.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Entirety of NBC's Trophée Éric Bompard coming up after this NHK wraps up (in about 10 minutes or so).

Will go off-air for a minute to adjust quality again and begin TEB.

I'll probably call it a night after TEB ends.

pretty amazing quality on my end.
WOW!