The "Wishes" Thread - 4CC 2015 Edition | Page 5 | Golden Skate

The "Wishes" Thread - 4CC 2015 Edition

dinakt

Rinkside
I'd like a podium of Denis Ten, Joshua Farris and Han Yan. I'd like Gracie to have a very strong showing; Weaver/ Poje win convincingly, and Hawayek/ Baker and Iliushechkina/Moscovitch to have a stronger showings than expected,

Last edited:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
i also wish a hug between Joshua, Han and Jason. And lots of selfies of Zijun and SoYoun together, there is 2 already. And lots of cuteee banquet photos, looking at you Han.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm revising my wish.

It's simple. I want Josh to skate two magnificent flawless programs.

I will trade all other 4CC wishes for this one.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Wishes:
clean programs from Denis and Josh.
clean programs(especially those sbs jumps...) from S/H.
D/F to skate their great lp totally clean.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Don't know where else to put this. My wish for 4CCs (and all other competitions) is for a direct link to the results page on the main menu page (like there is for Europeans and most other ISU competitions.) Thanks.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Don't know where else to put this. My wish for 4CCs (and all other competitions) is for a direct link to the results page on the main menu page (like there is for Europeans and most other ISU competitions.) Thanks.

Do you mean on our event threads?

ice coverage

Record Breaker

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wish more than anything...Haha trying to get an "Into the Woods" quote here but seriously...

1. Jason lands a decent 4T.
2. Josh Farris lands his quad and does a beautiful job in his SP.
3. Adam Rippon lands a 4Lz fully rotated and staying upright (Would be totally EPIC).
4. Edmunds does a better international showing than she did at the GP series.
5. The Canadian ladies to show their talent to the fullest.
6. For the ice dance to have a good showing.
7. Uh....there's maybe more

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I would also add that I'd like the Shibs and Sammi Cesario to have a good showing.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I would love to see the American men challenge the Japanese men and Denis Ten. I would love to see Sam Cesario podium along with a Canadian girl surprise. I kind of would like to see Pang and Tang skate well and retire after 4ccs because I feel bad for the other Chinese team left off to allow P and T to come back at whim basically. I would love Adam Rippon to win gold and for the young Canadian guy (Nam) to win a medal andthrow in his quad in the sp. I would love the Shib, Weaver and Poje and Gilles and Poirier to beat Chock and Bates. And I would dream that Yuruzu's Pooh is replaced by Hello Kitty!

ansalda

Spectator
I wish for Misha Ge to have two brilliant skates and o finish in top 5!

(...and I wish for myself: That Misha Ge finally decides to shave his beard before competing...!)

begin

Medalist
I 'wish' for a competition with no disastrous events. It's been a rough season for figure skating, so good luck to all the competitors.

On a more somber note--I wish anyone hurt in the car accident by ICN a speedy recovery. Is anyone aware of internationals that flew in last night?

MalAssada

Medalist
I wish for Isadora Williams to get to the FS. Make your country proud!
I wish for SoYoun Park to have clean programs for once. She's got talent, but there's always something. Falls, pops... Don't break my heart, lady :drama:

That's... Reasonable enough, I guess. Let the party begin! :cheer:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I wish for Isadora Williams to get to the FS. Make your country proud!
I wish for SoYoun Park to have clean programs for once. She's got talent, but there's always something. Falls, pops... Don't break my heart, lady :drama:

That's... Reasonable enough, I guess. Let the party begin! :cheer:

There are only 19 women competing.... I don't think they'll cut anyone since there's not more than 24, right?