The "Wishes" Thread - 4CC 2015 Edition | Page 3 | Golden Skate

The "Wishes" Thread - 4CC 2015 Edition

SkateSkates

Medalist
I hope Adam and Josh are able to sustain their levels from Nationals and build on their performances...but leave something in the tank for worlds!

Gracie really needs to win this for reputation reasons, although I am rooting for Miyahara and Cesario as well.

I also want to see another great performance from Hawayek/Baker - they were incredible live in Greensboro and it's time for them to make their mark on this stage.

TMC

Record Breaker
I was going to write "I hope Jason drops the sprinkler from his short" but then I realised that many people like it and I was being selfish.

So instead: I hope that I will learn to like the sprinkler :biggrin:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
I was going to write "I hope Jason drops the sprinkler from his short" but then I realised that many people like it and I was being selfish.

That's very thoughtful of you. Maybe you need a little gif from exactly that scene that you can watch as long as it's necessary until you can finally appreciate that move :biggrin:

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker

Imagine him at a kids birthday party surrounding by adoring fans innocently wanting to imitate Jason and him teaching him the sprinkler.

Make it any cuter?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

You are a much better person than I, trying to like something you do not. (Of course, I already like the "spinkler"). ;)

But to follow in your footsteps, does this mean I need to hope to learn to like the music to "Cotton-eyed Joe?" I am not that nice a person!:shocked:

katmari

Final Flight
Country
United-States
My one wish: Better skating from the men, regardless of the outcome. :biggrin:

Agreed!

I don't know if this image I found on twitter will help, but it did make me laugh:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8zh8NUIYAAKj8I.jpg

My wish is for Max Settlage to be invited to chronicle the adventures of Jason and Josh in Seoul. :biggrin:

Last edited:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Ladies: Gracie, SoYoun, Zijun, Satoko or Samantha
Men: Han, Denis, Joshua, Jason or Adam.
Pair: S/H P/T
Gracie, clean LP, SoYoun, clean both, Zijun clean both with energy.
Han, clean both, Denis, clean perfect LP, Joshua clean perfect LP.
P/T perfect sp and lp. S/H clean LP

TMC

Record Breaker
That's very thoughtful of you. Maybe you need a little gif from exactly that scene that you can watch as long as it's necessary until you can finally appreciate that move :biggrin:

Imagine him at a kids birthday party surrounding by adoring fans innocently wanting to imitate Jason and him teaching him the sprinkler.

Make it any cuter?

You are a much better person than I, trying to like something you do not. (Of course, I already like the "spinkler"). ;)

But to follow in your footsteps, does this mean I need to hope to learn to like the music to "Cotton-eyed Joe?" I am not that nice a person!:shocked:

I already like it much better after your comments :biggrin:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

That may be the single most generous comment I have ever read on here.
:bow:

chairmanmao

Final Flight
My wish is perfect short programs for Denis, Joshua and MCM. I want to see Denis score a 95+, a 85+ for Joshua and 80+ for MCM.

Last edited:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
My wish is perfect short programs for Denis, Joshua and MCM. I want to see Denis score a 95+, a 85+ for Joshua and 80+ for MCM.

I think Joshua said he plans a quad in the SP for the rest of the season at the SP Presser at nats. If a perfect SP+4T from him won't score 90+ I'd throw a hissy fit :p

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I think Joshua said he plans a quad in the SP for the rest of the season at the SP Presser at nats. If a perfect SP+4T from him won't score 90+ I'd throw a hissy fit :p

Yes! Go Josh...and Adam! I suppose he's going to try to do the 4Lz in the SP again? I want to see it cleanly landed. That would be so awesome.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Yes! Go Josh...and Adam! I suppose he's going to try to do the 4Lz in the SP again? I want to see it cleanly landed. That would be so awesome.

Pretty sure he will - he has Ashley as his training mate and best buddy, I'm sure she's daring him to go for the big tricks :biggrin: (mainly by going for the big tricks herself, I mean!)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

And now that he's stood up on one at Nationals, hopefully this gives him the confidence to NAIL IT at 4CCs!

He does that, and he can win this thing. I know it!

ucrgirl

On the Ice
If I only get one wish, it's for Josh to nail this competition. (I loved his programs at Nationals and I think my one wish for the rest of the quad is a consistent Josh Farris.)

If I get a second wish, it's for the Shibs to get fair judging, but that may be too much to ask of ice dance.

GF2445

Record Breaker
I secretly hope there's a Ksenia Stolbova moment in Seoul. #smackdown #bitchface.

That was epic. Ksenia has a scary pissed off face.
Maybe if there are a string of those, maybe make a buzzfeed montage.

Again, skating needs its 15 minutes of fame again....then another 15 and another 15 then FOREVER!!!!!

Mangomango

On the Ice
I wish to see Gracie, Miyahara and Soyoun on the podium!
Hopefully Soyoun won't break under pressure of skating in front of Korean fans

I also wish that the scores won't be inflated...... is it possible..?