Status
Not open for further replies.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Lot of small updates.
Molly LANAGHAN / Dmitre RAZGULAJEVS CAN
RD: Spice Girls medley: "Wannabe," "Too Much," "Spice Up Your Life" (Morales Radio Mix)
FD: "Lamento" by Tosca Tango Orchestra

Elizabeth Bernardini & Ronald Zilberberg ISR
RD: "Royals" by Lord
FD: "Cinema In Fiamme (Tema Della Bicicletta)
by Ennio Morricone ; Cinema Paradiso: "Se tu fossi nei..." performed by Sumi Jo by Ennio Morricone, Andrea Morricone

Sofiia Dovhal & Wiktor Kulesza POL
RD: Blues: "Earth song," "Thriller' by Michael Jackson
FD: "Triveni, Diablo Rojo" by Rodrigo and Gabriela; choreo by Sylwia Nowak-Trebacka, Lloyd Jones

Aurelija Ipolito & Luke Russell NED
RD: "Work It Out" by Beyoncé; "Shining Star" by Earth, Wind, and Fire

Hanna Jakucs & Alessio Galli NED
RD: Disco: "Daddy Cool" by Boney M; Blues: "Black Velvet" by Alannah Myles; Disco: "Rasputin' by Boney M
FD: "Kamado Tanjiro no Uta (from "Demon Slayer") by Samuel Kim; "Gurenge" by Fonzi M; "Kamado Tanjiro no Uta (from "Demon Slayer")" by Samuel Kim; "Zenitsu Theme (from "Demon Slayer")" by Samuel Kim

Reka Leveles & Balazs Leveles HUN
Blues: "The Sun's Gonna Shine Again" by Ray Charles; Swing: "Mess Around" by Ray Charles
FD: Tosca by Giacomo Puccini; performed by Edvin Marton; choreo by Jennifer Szedlar

Mariia Nosovitskaya & Mikhail Nosovitskiy, ISR
RD: "Greased Lightning," Blues: "Hopelessly Devoted To You," "We Go Together"
FD: "Smile" / Charlie Chaplin medley

Anastasia Skoptcova & Kirill Aleshin RUS
RD: "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars; "Bad To The Bone" by George Thorogood, The Destroyers
FD: "I'm Kissing you (from "Romeo and Juliet" soundtrack)" by Des'ree; "The Cheek of Night (from "Romeo and Juliet" soundtrack)" by Abel Korzeniowski; "Abdication" (from "W. E." soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Olga Riabinina, Ilia Averbukh, Sergei Nikulshin

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Jasmine Tessari & Stéphane Walker
RD: "Just an Illusion" by Imagination; "A Woman in Love" by Barbra Streisand; "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" by Gloria Gaynor
FD: "Habla Con Ella" by Alberto Iglesias

Natacha LAGOUGE / Arnaud CAFFA FRA
RD: Hip Hop: "Pookie" by Aya Nakamura feat Lil Pump ; Blues: "Yoncé" by Beyoncé; Hip Hop: "Mi Gente" by J. Balvin, Willy William feat Beyoncé
FD: "Sposa son disprezzata" (from Bajazet) by Antonio Vivaldi

Olexandra BORYSOVA / Aaron FREEMAN POL
RD: "Keep Moving" by Jungle
FD: Movement" by Hozier; "No Roots" by Alice Merton

Anastasia POLIBINA / Pavel GOLOVISHNIKOV
RD: Swing: "I Won't Dance" by Willie Nelson, Diana Krall; Jazz: "Love" by Nat King Cole
FD: "Le Temps Des Cathedrales" from Notre Dame de Paris (soundtrack) by Richard Charest; "Belle" from Notre Dame de Paris (soundtrack) by Luc Plamondon, Riccardo Cocciante, Daniel Lavoie; "Les Sans-Papiers" from Notre Dame de Paris (soundtrack) by Luc Plamondon, Riccardo Cocciante, Luck Mervil

Marie DUPAYAGE / Thomas NABAIS FRA

RD: Toxic (Instrumental) by Britney Spears; "Close To Me" by Ellie Goulding
FD:

--------
Looking for info

Maria GOLUBTSOVA / Kirill BELOBROV UKR (Warsaw Cup)

Lou TERREAUX / Noe PERRON FRA

Last edited:

pearly

Record Breaker
It seems that Nathan Chen is bringing back his 2019 programs: La Boheme and Elton John.

I am beyond thrilled that he chose to retun La Boheme - I adore the music and the program. I would have prefered a more classical free, but as long as there's La Boheme, I am happy.

I can already see myself ugly crying as I watch it at a ridiculous hour of the night at the Olympics.

Last edited:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
It seems that Nathan Chen is bringing back his 2019 programs: La Boheme and Elton John.

I am beyond thrilled that he chose to retun La Boheme - I adore the music and the program. I would have prefered a more classical free, but as long as there's La Boheme, I am happy.

I can already see myself ugly crying as I watch it at a ridiculous hour of the night at the Olympics.
ok. If that's what he wants. I was one of the few that were fans of his programs from earlier this season, they really felt Olympic. It makes me nervous actually that he is second-guessing his choices because of his mistakes on the GP. To me it reads that he is nervous, which is not the Nathan from before this year.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Corey Circelli CAN
SP: "Io Ci Saro" by Andrea Bocelli; choreo by David Wilson

Corey Circelli did use "Io Ci Saro" earlier in the season, but he changed his SP by the time of the 2021-2022 Skate Canada Challenge. The first half is Prince's "Purple Rain", although I don't recognize the Prince song in the second half. His ISU bio doesn't list the tunes individually, so does anyone know what the title is? Here's a link to Corey's SP: https://streamable.com/57mxcv

Last edited:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Corey Circelli did use "Io Ci Saro" earlier in the season, but he changed his SP by the time of the 2021-2022 Skate Canada Challenge. The first half is Prince's "Purple Rain", although I don't recognize the Prince song in the second half. His ISU bio doesn't list the tunes individually, so does anyone know what the title is? Here's a link to Corey's SP: https://streamable.com/57mxcv

The Prince choreography is by Jeffrey Buttle.
It's Question of U by Prince. So program is Prince Medley: Purple Rain/Question of U.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Corey Circelli CAN
SP2: Prince Medley: "Purple Rain" and "Question of U" by Prince

The caption on the official archived livestream for the 2022 Canadian Championships confirms that Jeffrey Buttle is the choreographer of Corey Circelli's Prince SP.

Beres Clements CAN
FS: Angels and Demons

The captions on the official archived livestream for the 2022 Canadian Championships confirm that Beres Clements' SP music is "Per Te" by Josh Groban, and Lance Vipond choreographed both the SP and the FS (the composer of the Angels & Demons soundtrack is Hans Zimmer).

Matthew Markell CAN
SP:
FS: "Per Te " performed by Josh Groban; choreo by Matthew Markell

The captions on the official archived livestream for the 2022 Canadian Championships confirm that Matthew Markell's SP music is "Turning Page" by Sleeping at Last, and the choreographers are Lance Vipond & Matthew Markell.

Moreover, his FS music is "Rain, in Your Black Eyes" by Ezio Bosso, and the choreographers are also Lance Vipond & Matthew Markell.

Nam Nguyen CAN
SP: "White Legend by Ikuko Kawai; choreo by Danielle Rose
FS: "Mi Mancherai" by Josh Groban; choreo by Danielle Rose

At the 2022 Canadian Championships, Nam Nguyen switched back to old programs: his SP is "That's Life" by Frank Sinatra with choreography by Tracey Robertson; his FS is "Come Together", "Let It Be" and "Get Back" by The Beatles with choreography by Danielle Rose & Kurt Browning.

Joseph Phan CAN
SP: "Money" by Pink Floyd, Roger Waters

The caption on the official archived livestream for the 2022 Canadian Championships confirms that Jeffrey Buttle is the choreographer of Joseph Phan's SP.

Bennet Toman CAN
FS: "United States of Eurasia" by Muse; "Nocturne" by Chopin; "Pressure" by Muse

The captions on the official archived livestream for the 2022 Canadian Championships confirm that Bennet Toman's SP music is "The Earth Song" (but no artist was listed), and Julie Marcotte choreographed both the SP and the FS.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Thanks! I updated their entries.
Thanks for your hard work, Doris, but you still missed two details (and as I've already mentioned, both were confirmed by the captions on the 2022 Canadian Championships official archived livestreams):

- Jeffrey Buttle is the choreographer of Joseph Phan's SP.

- Julie Marcotte is the choreographer of Bennet Toman's SP.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Jackie Wong has reported that Roman Sadovsky may have switched back to his "Exogenesis Symphony Part 3: Redemption"
by Muse SP from last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.