Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 240 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

LRK

Record Breaker
I think it might depend upon just how much training she has managed to get during the SOI tour. But, probably, more than that, as ever with Liza, it's most of all about her mind-set. If she's feeling confident, and wants it, she'll probably go for it.

Meanwhile, her SP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxRQyONvMQw

onrsvm

On the Ice
Country
Turkey
So proud for her. I’m still thinking that if she competed at the worlds she would has a chance to take a medal. I look forward to seeing her next season. Good luck Liza!!!

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Congrats to Liza for nailing her SP and getting into the 80+ club!! I can now sorta grudgingly admit it was a good idea to send Zhenya over Liza to Worlds, but still I'm proud she fought and scored high. Empress Tuk isn't here to be forgotten, Rusfed!! :devil:

LynsJ

On the Ice
Brilliant short from Liza, her jumps are just gorgeous to watch. I really think she sold the music. [emoji178]

IleK

On the Ice
Liza was great, the best I've ever seen her skate. Everybody's talking about Medv's grit but she's the fed's favourite and never had to go through so many deceptions as Liza did. This is the real grit. I watched Liza since she was a junior, I remember when she wowed everyone by winning both her GP in her first year as a senior. But I wasn't really a fan, I just liked her but she was just a jumping bean, a cute one. I preferred Adelina who had the whole package. Liza is now everything I didn't believe back then that she would be. After not making the Olympic team I thought she was done, but she kept going and kept going. Now she is a lady on ice, walking on the steps of her idol Carolina Kostner. If Medvedeva got the bronze medal it is only because she was sent and she did well. Not because she was the best choice. If Liza was sent she would have gotten at least the bronze, if not the silver. She knows that and that's why she was so mad for not being sent. I think Liza made history by being the second lady in the world jumping 3As who was not sent to worlds by the decision of her own country. Imagine SUA or Japan doing that...

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Soooo happy for Empress Liza!!

After her disappointment with the Worlds (hearing the results of the Judges Council must have been so hurtful!) she slaaaaayed!

It's not just the 3A, it's all her jumps! And I love her style and cheoro.

Long may the Empress reign!

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Congrats Liza! What a way to close out the season, PBs all around (80+, 150+ , 230+ club, #stillhere), two perfect programs in front of an awesome crowd (with a clean 3A in each - the first time for her in comp, if I’m not mistaken), judges giving her the deserved PCS (Russian Fed should take the hint). Will miss these programs but I’m excited for what she can bring next season :).

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Congrats to Liza for a great free skate (and great short program too, of course). Let's show them who you really are.:thumbsup:

LynsJ

On the Ice
So excited she won! A great redemption for her! What an amazing skate! [emoji304][emoji178]❤️[emoji7]