Japanese Nationals 2015-16 Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Japanese Nationals 2015-16 Ladies SP

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm hoping everyone does well of course but I'm pulling extra hard for Mao and Wakaba. :love:

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
I'm hoping everyone does well of course but I'm pulling extra hard for Mao and Wakaba. :love:

I share the same sentiment but I'd go one step further and say I just want Mao and Wakaba to do well and don't really care about the others :laugh: Okay actually I'd be thrilled to see Yuka Nagai pull it together as well.

ks777

Record Breaker
Anyone know what time ladies SP starts? I am in WA state by the way. I want Marin Honda and Satoko Miyahara to do well.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
It should start in another 1hr 45 mins. But no live broadcasting today and only a delayed broadcasting later on.

firal

Record Breaker
Good luck Rika! So odd they won't live-broadcast this. Ladies events, if I remember correctly, always had even higher ratings than Men's, before and recently.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
1G

1Yuna Shiraiwa
3F/3Lz3T/2A clean
6192 Stand Ovation!

Last edited:

peese

Medalist
Really surprised this isn't being shown live. Tried all the streams and nothing, so if anyone magically finds something, keep us posted! Pooey!!!

eta

Medalist
Maybe it's a good strategy to pick and show the better performances afterwards - for example, I fell asleep during the first group of Russian Men FS and thus ended up missing the whole event :palmf:

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
After 1G:

1Y. Shiraiwa 61.92
2Y. Aoki 58.96
3H. Isobe 55.69
4H. Suzuki 51.49
5M. Oba 49.52
6M. Taniguchi 37.08

Icey

Record Breaker
Jackie Wong said it started at 12:45 am est. Are you saying some have already skated?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for the updates over here :bow:

Am I to assume there is no live stream available?