Stanislava Konstantinova | Page 21 | Golden Skate

Stanislava Konstantinova

Tutto

Record Breaker
I don't think I ever saw her so relaxed and in total control, bravo! Hope she'll find that consistency within her because it is the only thing missing

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I don't think I ever saw her so relaxed and in total control, bravo! Hope she'll find that consistency within her because it is the only thing missing

I totally aree. If Konstantinova would skate constantly (crude attempt for wordplay) like in saturday, we could see her on the podium often (because, realistically, judges like consistency and reward it by higher score). It was real joy to watch her, even more than the (potential) medalists, who were too focused on skating, on not making mistakes etc., beside them Stanislava was like on very nice holiday.

Tutto

Record Breaker
I totally aree. If Konstantinova would skate constantly (crude attempt for wordplay) like in saturday, we could see her on the podium often (because, realistically, judges like consistency and reward it by higher score). It was real joy to watch her, even more than the (potential) medalists, who were too focused on skating, on not making mistakes etc., beside them Stanislava was like on very nice holiday.

And fresh as a daisy at the end - she must be very well trained making it even more frustrating when she bombs

Artemisa

Final Flight
To be honest I didn't expect her to survive so well in her first senior year ... congrats to her GP performances even she isn't in the final :yahoo:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Beautiful performance in the FS for Stasya! I just wish she were more consistent, because she really is a great skater, especially when she's on.:biggrin:

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
I've never been a huge Stasya fan - I was one of those people who was soured by the controversy of her 4th place RusNats finish last season and her selection to the Junior Worlds team - but I have to say, I'm pleased to see her doing pretty well for herself in seniors so far. It's truly impressive the efforts she's made to correct the technical problems that plagued her last year, and she seems like such a sweet girl who is just trying her best to succeed.

rachno2

Record Breaker
Stasya's SP at Saint Petersburg Championships.
https://youtu.be/0n-8nTKeYj8?t=698

3Lz, lean
2A
3Lo2T
65 points

Not perfect, but she has so much presence on the ice!

ETA looks like she withdrew after the SP. Best of luck at Russian Nationals! Hope she keeps surprising everyone ;)

Scott512

Record Breaker
Stasya's SP at Saint Petersburg Championships.
https://youtu.be/0n-8nTKeYj8?t=698

3Lz, lean
2A
3Lo2T
65 points

Not perfect, but she has so much presence on the ice!

ETA looks like she withdrew after the SP. Best of luck at Russian Nationals! Hope she keeps surprising everyone ;)
65? Really? Ugh. How can Stasya ever get ahead if she can't get good scores when she deserves them? It's hard to do anything in ladies figure skating if you don't consistently get 70 plus in your SP.

Good luck to Stasya at Nationals!