Alina Zagitova | Page 889 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Noreg16

On the Ice
Oh yeah that’s why i know Kaori well too coz i always watch Alina’s “closest”rivals
Every time I think about them as friends, I remember the "broken medal" funny moment, from their press conference after the 2016-17 JGPF:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TbYpwCR0_s&t=6m17s

Alina even missed her entry, but managed to repair the broken medal :laugh:
That was so cute honestly, and you can see them being just normal teens off the ice.

Alina already training in Novogorsk.

Our girl is inspired to work hard by her time in Japan. Straight back to her training.

https://www.instagram.com/p/By3Cq_Klh5D/?igshid=2vh1wmpv8pza
Honestly thank god, people are going crazy about her not training properly and programs still unknown etc i just don’t get it.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist

Looking at the scores reminded me of an article I read on Vox, where they wrote:
In the women’s figure skating competition at the 2018 Olympic Games, there’s been a saying that there are three types of scores:
- bad
- good
- Russian.
After the WC'2019 it could be amended to
- bad
- good
- Russian
- Zagitova

and hopefully it would stay that way for a long time :)

Noreg16

On the Ice

Every time I think about them as friends, I remember the "broken medal" funny moment, from their press conference after the 2016-17 JGPF:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TbYpwCR0_s&t=6m17s

Alina even missed her entry, but managed to repair the broken medal :laugh:

Looking at the scores reminded me of an article I read on Vox, where they wrote:

After the WC'2019 it could be amended to
- bad
- good
- Russian
- Zagitova

and hopefully it would stay that way for a long time :)

Last is more of Tutberidze’s student kinda thing but I envy your optimism and I do believe Alina is a one of a kind skater people are gonna remember not because of her titles but because of everything she is on and off ice. Praying here for decent programs showing her deep soul and very natural acting skills.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Oh yeah that’s why i know Kaori well too coz i always watch Alina’s “closest”rivals.

That was so cute honestly, and you can see them being just normal teens off the ice.

I heard Kaori calls Alina “Ozagi“. If that‘s true that‘s very cute. It‘s nice to see that they both competed in juniors as these somewhat awkward, inexperienced teenagers and later grew up, made it to the Olympics and had a lot of success as seniors.

Honestly thank god, people are going crazy about her not training properly and programs still unknown etc i just don’t get it.

I can see Alina and Daniil staying utterly quiet for the next two weeks. Fans will go crazy. Hater.s will go crazy. Everyone will. No one knows what Alina is doing. Then she travels to her next show where she debuts an entirely new SP. Like, what, you thought I didn‘t work all this time? Lol. Wrong. Try again. Wouldn‘t that be the coolest way of revealing a program? :biggrin:

Even though, realistically, I think we‘ll see an announcement from either Alina or Daniil soon. They probably started to work on the programs before she went to her shows anyway, it‘s only a matter of revealing them. Now that she‘s back in Russia it shouldn‘t be too long of a wait.

Noreg16

On the Ice
I heard Kaori calls Alina “Ozagi“. If that‘s true that‘s very cute. It‘s nice to see that they both competed in juniors as these somewhat awkward, inexperienced teenagers and later grew up, made it to the Olympics and had a lot of success as seniors.

I can see Alina and Daniil staying utterly quiet for the next two weeks. Fans will go crazy. Hater.s will go crazy. Everyone will. No one knows what Alina is doing. Then she travels to her next show where she debuts an entirely new SP. Like, what, you thought I didn‘t work all this time? Lol. Wrong. Try again. Wouldn‘t that be the coolest way of revealing a program? :biggrin:

Even though, realistically, I think we‘ll see an announcement from either Alina or Daniil soon. They probably started to work on the programs before she went to her shows anyway, it‘s only a matter of revealing them. Now that she‘s back in Russia it shouldn‘t be too long of a wait.

Lol at this point i hope Alina keeps her programs a secret, i don’t like people, “fans” being so entitled to know everything, like she owes them to stay in sport, to learn a quad, to be always first...it can add pressure on her, knowing that she reads comments on her and teamZ Instagram.