2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Mens FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Mens FS

Rissa

Record Breaker
The one I still cry over is Aymoz though. Why why the ones with the spark of originality have to be hopeless at jumping... Points for wearing my grandma's sweater!

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alexei was skating on fumes there at the end and even admitted he's had little time to train with all the traveling. Kid showed guts that's for sure.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Finally got out of a meeting to check the scores. Wow I did not expect Aliev to bomb.

sneakers

Match Penalty
into JGPF ???

1 Krasnozhon
2 Savosin

waiting for second events: Jun Hwan, Samarin, Zhou, Erokhov...
what are Skirda's chances ????

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
into JGPF ???

1 Krasnozhon
2 Savosin

waiting for second events: Jun Hwan, Samarin, Zhou, Erokhov...
what are Skirda's chances ????

Torgashev too

Skirda has decent chances but it will depend on everyone else.

sneakers

Match Penalty
Torgashev too

Skirda has decent chances but it will depend on everyone else.

I knew I forgot someone, I guess it all depends on how much Torgashev scores in second event ? if he gets another silver medal
the tiebreaker will be the one with the higher score.

Rissa

Record Breaker
Out of curiosity: what was Aliev's physical state at this event? Any rumors of injury? Or is this just good old nerves/technique problem?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I knew I forgot someone, I guess it all depends on how much Torgashev scores in second event ? if he gets another silver medal
the tiebreaker will be the one with the higher score.

And given that Dima demonstrated ice is slippery, who knows who else may fall victim to the same thing?

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
These last 2 JGP is going to be a bloodbath for the men. Like SO much talent with only 6 spots to fill and 2 spots (One for sure) are already filled. Time to start recording.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
They did not say clean... they said rotated.

There is a difference between clean, and rotated, and landed.

sorry, my bad
correction: if this 4Lo is "rotated" then Elizabet's 4S is definitely "rotated" and "clean" and "landed" :)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Ah.. Kazuki won his first medal in the JGP. Congratulations to him too.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Out of curiosity: what was Aliev's physical state at this event? Any rumors of injury? Or is this just good old nerves/technique problem?

He has great technique. Usually he has a good SP and then chances are about 50/50 that he will fall apart in the FS. I think it's mental + a lack of stamina. But today it didn't look like he was even trying from the beginning. :cry: :bang:

sneakers

Match Penalty
He has great technique. Usually he has a good SP and then chances are about 50/50 that he will fall apart in the FS. I think it's mental + a lack of stamina. But today it didn't look like he was even trying from the beginning. :cry: :bang:

just like Alisa Fedichkina's his girl.... :slink: