Skate Canada Tickets | Golden Skate

Skate Canada Tickets

andyjo24

Medalist
Hi everyone.

I've made a late decision to attend Skate Canada, but I go to TicketMaster, and it appears that there are no Free Skate tickets available currently. They say on their website that new tickets will be sold on the 26th, but I'm not sure...

Am I doomed? :palmf:

And if anyone is willing to sell their tickets, please let me know.

Nattou

Rinkside
Hi everyone.

I've made a late decision to attend Skate Canada, but I go to TicketMaster, and it appears that there are no Free Skate tickets available currently. They say on their website that new tickets will be sold on the 26th, but I'm not sure...

Am I doomed? :palmf:

And if anyone is willing to sell their tickets, please let me know.

They'll release new tickets on Oct. 26 (Wednesday) at 10:30 am. You can camp on the computer if you have time. StubHub also has tickets, but might not be your best choice since they can be pricey because they're re-sell. What events do you want to attend?

andyjo24

Medalist
They'll release new tickets on Oct. 26 (Wednesday) at 10:30 am. You can camp on the computer if you have time. StubHub also has tickets, but might not be your best choice since they can be pricey because they're re-sell. What events do you want to attend?

Thanks for your help!

Will they be releasing the new tickets at 10 or 10:30? And is this eastern time? If so, I will be able to be online at that time.

I would love to attend the Men's Free/ Ice Dance Free, but I will need 2 tickets as I am planning on attending with my mother. I would also like tickets to the Women's Free/Pair's Free. Basically, all the Free Skate events.

Nattou

Rinkside
Thanks for your help!

Will they be releasing the new tickets at 10 or 10:30? And is this eastern time? If so, I will be able to be online at that time.

I would love to attend the Men's Free/ Ice Dance Free, but I will need 2 tickets as I am planning on attending with my mother. I would also like tickets to the Women's Free/Pair's Free. Basically, all the Free Skate events.

Sorry I made a mistake. Yes they'll be releasing tickets at 10 am Easter time. If you don't mind sitting separately, I know 2 people selling all-event package.

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?60774-For-sale-skate-canada-all-event-ticket
https://www.facebook.com/groups/161...group_comment_reply&notif_id=1477370671607294

andyjo24

Medalist
Sorry I made a mistake. Yes they'll be releasing tickets at 10 am Easter time. If you don't mind sitting separately, I know 2 people selling all-event package.

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?60774-For-sale-skate-canada-all-event-ticket
https://www.facebook.com/groups/161..._t=group_comment_reply¬if_id=1477370671607294

Thanks for your help again Nattou!

I won't be able to attend the events on Friday, so I am looking to buy only the Free Skate (Saturday) tickets. Therefore, I don't think the all-event packages would be fit for me.

I will check at 10 am tomorrow to see what new tickets will be available. Hopefully, the free skate tickets open up.

Please do keep me updated though if any of the Free Skate individual tickets (for 2 people) open up! Thanks as always~

herios

Medalist
If anyone has 2 tickets for sale for the Friday night session (Men and Ice dance short), please send me a PM. Unfortunately I woke up late :con3:

Last edited:

indigo

Rinkside
If anyone has 2 tickets for sale for the Friday night session (Men and Ice dance short), please send me a PM. Unfortunately I woke up late :con3:

Don't feel too bad - I waited online this morning right at the time and nothing at all came up (even with refreshing regularly for half an hour). Not sure that they actually ended up releasing anything.

Was trying to get Ladies and Pairs free tickets for my mom and sister - if anyone has tickets they'd like to sell for Saturday afternoon, let me know.

CdnSk8Fan

Rinkside
In search of 2 tix Fri Mens SP/Dance SD and 2 tix Fri Mens FP/Dance FD

(I've got what I need, these would be for friends)

Last edited:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Skate Canada just announced that they've released more tickets! Get to ticketmaster ASAP if you're looking for some!

Ellie493

Rinkside
I'm selling a gala ticket for its face value. Section 18, Row N, Seat 104. It's an e-ticket, so I can transfer it immediately. PM me if you're interested ☺

Lutzlvr

Rinkside
I can't believe there is nothing avail on ticketmaster for SD and FD- at Skate America, maybe 60% of seats were empty. If anyone has 2 tickets, please PM.

CdnSk8Fan

Rinkside
Actually at around 6:20/6:30pm (eastern) there were no tickets on Ticketmaster with multiple refreshes but then an hour later I was able to see there were about 10-12 tickets available for Fri night Mens SP / Dance SD. And then they were gone just like that.
I also saw quickly Sat night Mens FP / Dance FD 2 tix and was about to get them for someone and they disappeared.

CdnSk8Fan

Rinkside
Tickets came up again tonight for Mens FS / Dance FD (< 15 total I think) but there are tickets RIGHT NOW on ticketmaster for the afternoon Ladies FS / Pairs FS (about 20 or so) if anyone is still looking