2016 Skate Canada Men's LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Men's LP

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i am not drinking tonight... is it crazy to watch men's figure skating sober? don't remember last time I have

eta

Medalist
I've got the vodka when you fancy switching over to the hard stuff. Anyone's welcome.

A few days ago I tried vodka for the first time... really bitter, plus it smells like ethanol we use in organic chemistry lab...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Go Liam. He's skating to the who. I approve. I don't approve of the falling though.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
oh liam. you are so good looking... why this outfit that does nothing for you...

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
A few days ago I tried vodka for the first time... really bitter, plus it smells like ethanol we use in organic chemistry lab...

You need the good stuff :biggrin: surprisingly it is sometimes not that easy to find.

Ok here we go.

Lota

Record Breaker
If this is the sign of things to come, I don't think I wanna watch :hopelessness:

eta

Medalist
You need the good stuff :biggrin: surprisingly it is sometimes not that easy to find.

Ok here we go.

Ahaha we bought it for my grandmother to soak her meds in, so it was just the one with the highest percent alcohol content (50%) in the store xD

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker

Lol that's because drinking alcohol is all ethanol-based. Though lab ethanol is often denatured (a small amount of another chemical like benzene added) to make it poisonous to drink.

I did have a labmate back in undergrad ask my professor if we could use Everclear as a solvent instead of the bottles of lab ethanol.