2017 Europeans Pairs SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Pairs SP

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I'm not sure but I hope they'll be there. I am pretty sure they do have the TES score for the SP, not sure about the long.
Thanks, okay, so I guess I need to root for them to have good scores in the free... assuming they make it to the free. ;-)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Yulia is showing rather more cleavage than we are used to in Pairs. It's almost like something you would see Anna Cappellini wearing in Ice Dance.

Not that I'm complaining!

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
In all total seriousness sorry for using the word 'emergency'- it was the first thing that came to mind but next time I'll go with 'temporary' or 'replacement' or 'new'.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
In all total seriousness sorry for using the word 'emergency'- it was the first thing that came to mind but next time I'll go with 'temporary' or 'replacement' or 'new'.

Hopefully there won't be a "next time"... :agree:

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I don't mind "emergency", it kind of is, since competition is going and the main thread has dissappeared. The random fall from Goda is killing me....

tulosai

Record Breaker
That program was sloppy as a whole but I did LOVE the lift- really unique, innovative, and BEAUTIFUL position :love:

tulosai

Record Breaker
What happened to Pairs thread? :confused:

I thought a mod probably accidentally deleted it but I'm surprised the situation hasn't been rectified yet if that was the case since hopefully they'd know they deleted it?? I do think our mods are fantastic though and am sure they are already on it either way.

casualfan

On the Ice
I like Butkute. She reminds me of a young Gordeeva. Just needs better landings. Her coach or whoever that was told her not to be upset. I'm sure it's what she needed to hear after that skate.

Edit: How did I not realize that that was Sasha?

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Sasha!!!!:hap93:
Ugh now I miss my KS:think::tantrum::cry:

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was a solid program. Overall I enjoyed the first group better than the second this competition...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Sasha Smirnov was the most handsome for me in the picture where he had his glasses on.

ES guys just said that in history of Euros the gold medals were always won by either Russian or German Pairs team. What a domination :eek: And I doubt it will change this year ;)